The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to mod Soma Prime, Twin Grakatas, Broken-War, and Nikana Prime?

Ifeno

Question

6 answers to this question

This is what I use.

xbTTRDV.jpg

If you don't have access to the Shadow Debt mods, you could replace Argon Scope with Heavy Cal, or some other mod you like.

Qzcpy6c.jpg

If you don't have the prime versions of the mods, the unprimed versions would be fine :P

qc7AC8i.jpg

Again, if you don't have the new mods, replace with mods you fine decent

TSoboc7.jpg

Same as above

6 minutes ago, Ifeno said:

Topic.  Also, I tried buying platinum using the Plat Coupon I got from my daily login reward, but the coupon doesn't seem to apply.  Any idea why that's happening?

Submit a ticket regarding your platinum

As for modding the Soma P, I used the basic damage mods: Serration, Split chamber, and Shred, then I used Vital sense, Point strike and Hammer shot, and 2 elementals, according to which faction you're fighting, its a basic but effective build.

For Nikana P, I targeted its crit chance. I used Blind justice as its stance, and use the right click combo. Pressure point, Berserker, Life Strike, Organ shatter, true steel, and some elementals 

Keep in mind Im console so dont have any acolyte mods. I hear with them you can red crit with it. So for Nikana add body count and the new crit mods.

I won't help on the other weapon but for nikana prime i'm using this :

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Nikana_Prime/t_30_243000002_224-6-5-238-5-3-239-7-5-247-3-5-358-1-3-364-8-3-625-2-5-637-0-10-641-4-5_637-7-358-9-625-5-247-9-641-9-238-7-224-9-239-9-364-10/en/4-0-99/0

Because it's fun and scale very well in late game, because screw armor and long live the slash proc that bypass armor. (and stack :D)

If you don't have any way to regenerate live I would switch virulent scourge for life strike.