The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What level is Endgame (Disscusion)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

In Warframe standards, as it seems, end game looks to be level 100+ enemies. 

If you want to be real about the situation, End game is typically the highest level an enemy can reach. And, since enemies constantly scale in Missions types that continue as long as their's a person in the session, I.E., Defense/survival/interception, until they reach their maximum level. End game doesn't start until they hit 9999. 

1 hour ago, Freelancer27 said:

The question is not how high the level is for endgame.

The question is which future enemies are true to endgame.

Hidden Content

We did a 5hr earth tycho only reason we left at 5hr was because one my team had an xbox update but we will re run it again & post it sentients are easy ;P

8 minutes ago, (XB1)VexionZ II said:

We did a 5hr earth tycho only reason we left at 5hr was because one my team had an xbox update but we will re run it again & post it sentients are easy ;P

Well, they are sent in small packs.

Imagine when they reach standard faction numbers, or in their preview trailer.

On 21/03/2016 at 7:39 AM, (XB1)VexionZ II said:

EndGame Run to me is when then enemys are past 5000. i look at it as "Lvl 100-500 = Baby" "Lvl 1500 = Coming out The Nursery" "lvl 2500 = Teenager" "Lvl 5000 = Adult" & 9999 = Dons

uh, i guess you're not playing the same game as we (tenno) do

On 3/20/2016 at 3:11 PM, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

10-30

Easy

30-45

Better start being Careful

45-60

Better Start getting used to aiming for the heads

60-70

They Start to hit hard. 

70-80

Better start shooting Priority enemies first (Corpus heavy gunners, Bombards, Heavy Gunners)

80-100

End Game. Headshots. Body shots will just consume more ammo.

100-???

Good luck. 

sums it up pretty well

Lemme sum up what I meant in earlier posts, as getting messages saying its possible to hit 5000+. 
It's possible, yes. Unrealistic as well it is. 

We need to base endgame on the 99% not the 1% 
Being realistic the average player who is end game in gear, MR 21, all that jazz, and is very good at the game.
Will ALMOST never see the day of 200-300 void
non-void missions maybe 300-500 MAYBE. 

Cheesing the game by abusing mechanics in ways the devs did not intend you to do does not make things end game. *cough draco cough* 

On 2016. 03. 20. at 0:26 AM, Vesiga said:

100-145 is my comfort zone.
Anything under that is boring

and yes i'm serious. 

We have set ups that one shot lv 135's, huge groups of them. In the simulation room. 
One shotting gets boring after awhile. Give me something that can one shot me and take at least 10 hits. 

Edit; forgot to mention I'm talking about a T3 - T4 corrupted. 
Normal enemies you can go way higher since they're weaker. 

If level 135 doesnt one shot you theres a problem. Also 100+ should be easly considered end game, even if someone says He cna kill level 1000. Yeh with constant cc or in team with 4 corrosive etc etc... For me end game isnt that You need X sets and tactics, because thats the only way you can deal with enemies. You have no reason to go over 60 mins, 60 waves and go againts level 200s end the scaling, end game is still a place where you can quite easly be comfortable with end game gear, level 140+s arent like that, you got like 4 weapons which can deal dmg, 2 weapons which you can use for cc, status and warframe abilities to cc and buff. You cant easly 1 shot things, level 140+ heavies without corrosives doesnt die in one shot from a perfectly built tonkor hs red crit. Cheese strategies etc are things which are needed to go over end game, thats what I would call hardcore post-end game scaling S#&$. A level which isnt acquirable in games without endless modes. 

3 minutes ago, HUNDarkTemplar said:

If level 135 doesnt one shot you theres a problem.

Oh they can, but I'm extremely mobile so then they don't. Inaros can take a few hits due to his massive HP, and Saryn can ohshi---- molt at lv 135++ abilities come into survival play 
I've gone up to 145 normal enemies, and 161 eximus before the team wanted to bail, and the eximus's are a big *lolnope, ill avoid you and kill the lower units* the 145 still got one shotted, other than the bombards. AoE guns are a Tenno's bestfriend at that point. Tonkor/Synoid Simu/Torrid even with its massive status effects. 

Also Viral status procs are why everything is so easy to kill above these levels. -50% hp is a BIG advantage. I love viral ahaha

Edited by Vesiga

There should be enemies which are completely cc resistant, there could be enemies with aura which gives 100% status resistance, You couldnt proc status on them,( this aura could be an aura which can be shot through and cant be destroyed, like the ones the rare corpuses have )  maybe mobile enemies, enemies which doesnt silence, you but maybe reduces your stats etc... Level 100+ should be definitely considered the end game. The thing is that because enemies only scale in armor and damage you can "outplay" them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016. 03. 22. at 10:28 PM, double1 said:

I need level 150-200 sorties, the ones we have now are to easy

Nah, no, That would make sorties instane to do with randoms. Sorties should have 2 conditions. Like eximus + energy reduction edc. Armor and Damage scaling is too forward and isnt really a difficult change but an annoy factor.