Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faild to update account.

gipsy.dna

13 hours ago, Margorg said:

Same here, i played for 40 minutes into raid and then nothing to receive... sucks! I have the other 2 problems too, "client already be running" and " check ur info account, try again".

Same problem :( id:13096

Same thing (failed to update) happened to me this morning. Did sortie 3 successfully twice with no recognition or reward.

That would've been between 0830 & 0930 Pacific time - not likely to see anything from DE as I did not take screen pics nor do I remember who my team mates were (my bad)

That's it? We're in the dark for 2 days almost and the most we get is a little update saying they're aware and that things seem to be resolved? What about all the items lost, all the boosters wasted, anything?! If they informed us sooner we could have saved the time and waited it out or it would be user beware rather than looking at all the things we thought we were getting only to find out we were stiffed and then had to find out why. This is laughable...

32 minutes ago, QueenCrysalis said:

That's it? We're in the dark for 2 days almost and the most we get is a little update saying they're aware and that things seem to be resolved? What about all the items lost, all the boosters wasted, anything?! If they informed us sooner we could have saved the time and waited it out or it would be user beware rather than looking at all the things we thought we were getting only to find out we were stiffed and then had to find out why. This is laughable...

no, at least be grateful they fixed it at some point. as for your items, try to resort that to support, they can help you out despite the long delays. but hey, at least you get what you want in the end (some of them). 

41 minutes ago, QueenCrysalis said:

Yes, that's it.

First of all, it's a game you can really play for free. You've lost nothing and DE has a high reputation for reimbursing players for losses like boosters and such.

Second, there's something called weekend break which is time to spend out of work with your relatives or whatever, far away from bonfire callers. And interestingly we're...wait...oh no, we're monday! Meaning they have to cope with both, this incident and your salt.

They are canadians, they won't listen until you adress your complaint in some form of politeness and restrain.

Thanks DE for your work, good luck resolving this issue!
- A Tenno lost in connection

Just now, GRIFFONP said:

I like Warframe however if this bug continues to ruin not just my progress but possibly millions of others then you really need to get your act together DE cause this bug absolutely needs to be stopped otherwise you will potentially lose a lot of clients.

Someone has a flair for the dramatic. (• ε •)

2 minutes ago, GRIFFONP said:

While what I say may be a bit dramatic to some people, it still doesn't change the fact that this bug needs to be fixed.

I'm pretty certain that's what they're doing. Could be this is just fallout from last week. 

It'll buff out. 

1 hour ago, nonscience said:

Yes, that's it.

First of all, it's a game you can really play for free. You've lost nothing and DE has a high reputation for reimbursing players for losses like boosters and such.

Second, there's something called weekend break which is time to spend out of work with your relatives or whatever, far away from bonfire callers. And interestingly we're...wait...oh no, we're monday! Meaning they have to cope with both, this incident and your salt.

They are canadians, they won't listen until you adress your complaint in some form of politeness and restrain.

Thanks DE for your work, good luck resolving this issue!
- A Tenno lost in connection

Oh yes, of course, the weekend. Cause its to be expected that every company only operates on banker hours. Also, saying that they're canadian and that they won't listen lest you tone it down is quite the backhanded support you have there.

I'm far from the first -salty- person about it. I understand, they got DDoSed and who knows the collateral damage.. Free game aside, they aren't operating on charity, or else why would they need or utilize a cash shop. Since the DDoS and who knows, maybe longer, I've experienced this, inability to log in, mission squads not forming correctly and heck.. even missions failing us despite no valid reason to do so. I don't ask them to sacrifice life and family for us but most setups have some notification system that lets the team know there's an instability so they can look into it and at least warn us in advance before we scuttle hours losing our pixels and our wits over them. Unfortunately, having an online presence means you have to have some 24/7 reliability, even if it means someone picks the short straw and has to wait calls all weekend. Redundancy and communication are key here.

Edited by QueenCrysalis

Well, well.
Let's put aside free gaming, nationality or well-earned resting time. It seems sarcasm in one of those statements went unnoticed, I'll let you find the one I'm talking about.

According to your profile, you're sadly in the position to experience something that never happened this way for three years in your first weeks here. As I said, DE is a one of a kind company on the internet and they will refund everyone one way or another as they did in the past for three years. And for three years, they always commented during incidents when there was something relevant to say. Having an online presence does not mean you have to have some 24/7 reliability, that's people's expectations or can someone redirect me to the source that says otherwise in any law/regulation book.

So yup, it's sad. Nope, flaming about it won't change anything. Yup, patience is a virtue. Nope they won't forget us when it will be over. And here I stand, not even being able to log in game and rant about lost l00t.
Damn, maybe I should rant about that. Dey dook mah 'ant !!

Goddamnit, I'm french! I should be first in the picket line!

Edit : Sorry Excalibro, after all this time around, I'm fed up with negative comments raining like there's no tomorrow because "it's the end of the world if my game is not running within the next minute". Yes, this is my rant in this mess, I like irony that much.

Edited by nonscience
Sorry Excalibro

Well in regards to "what has to be done" and "what should be done" - it's really a matter of their game state and development/business process.

Usually an open beta in this state is actually considered a release candidate that never ends up making it to gold master.

What I mean is that, they can go back and change/modify/add content/features/code etc. which can (unexpectedly) cause these issues to pop up as they go while attempting to keep the game actively running (unless there is scheduled downtime). They will often have to go backwards, seeing as it's most likely an agile software development model, and take certain aspects back to alpha then to beta and then to release candidate (open beta).

It is not a gold master game - that is a game that is completely finished with no new additions going to be added (therefore less bugs) and it's gone through compliance for sale and distribution through it's chosen platforms/consoles - so people need to understand the difficulty in keeping Warframe running in a state that is not fully completed. The thing is, the game is free - so they have nothing really to uphold and anything you buy in-game is your choice to make - they don't force you to buy the game before you play it - therefore it does not need to comply as if it is gold master quality but rather stay at release candidate quality in order for them to go back and add new content at no cost to the customer.

If it was gold master quality, you would be buying the game before you play it and then mostly likely paying a membership fee which will go towards upholding compliance within the game (ensuring less bugs and technical issues). Eventually you'd be buying DLCs or Expansions as well for large content/feature updates for this process to be viable. So people should be grateful that the process for Warframe's success does not require you all to spend your money just to play it.