The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe zendesk waiting time

Nethercrawler

Question

9 answers to this question

We can't view support tickets, only members of DE can.

The support team will get to your ticket as soon as they are able to do so. Submitting more than 1 ticket will only lead to delays.

The response time can range from a few hours to a couple of weeks normally but could be longer.

Hours or weeks it just depends on the issue and their current load. Don't make another ticket, if month goes by with absolutely NO response you might consider making another or responding to the auto email they sent you after you summit ed the first ticket 

I submitted a ticket 11 days ago about my inability to trade ( people suggested mastery rank 2 but i have 7 and bought things before this moment) 

Long time warframe player ...  bought the wonderfull master founder pack , after a while left the game... came back after 1 year or so (in this october or november i think) bought even more plat (steam :) ) left the game Again... came back like 2 weeks ago , tried to make a trade and buy a marelok and some syndicate weapons Boom ... No trades available (doesnt say restricted tho) And no gifting ability ( restriction in this case tho) Now its the 11th day im waiting for a reply from Zendesk , i dont know what to do ... still have like 800 plat and a bunch of unfinished pieces , if im gonna play for a bit more , im gonna play with style

MY ticket support id  539784

Thanks...