Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There has to be a better way.

Miku_Empowered

Question

So currently playing corpus interception on the dracoish map for sortie is hell for me. Enemies are too packed and they don't stop coming.

Here is how I'm dealing with it right now: stand on the white circle and playing either as Excalibro with Blind CC (Range + Dur Build) or get a Nyx and tell them to spam chaos.

Both stops enemies from progressing from the 5 black doors. Both reults in spaming the same button repeatedly.

When there's Energy Reduction in play, it turns into "spam or no spam" decision game.

The whole thing degrades to a routine of press button, check 3 zones, check for revive, shoot nullifier, press button. Task so basic its ph is over 14. its just not fun.

sw8D6Bg.png

Here's my question:

Is there any frame/build that doesn't rely too much on a single button, mobile, and can still be a great team support without relying on trinity too much?

10 answers to this question

On that map I usually go with Mirage built for Range and Duration. You can switch out between Sleight of Hand and Prism's blind. Sleight of Hand will activate the lasers to prevent most Corpus units from leaving (except Nullifiers of course) and standing in the lasers yourself (or your teammates) will replenish your or their energy. Toss a Streamline on there and you can easily use all of your powers even at a 50 Energy hard cap like from Shadow Debt (Energy Reduction Sorties usually put it at 56 w/o Flow).

Edited by Maicael

Bruh, this game offers you soo many tools. Use your imagination. i have several low energy frame setups, with 175% eff, which function fine on low energy maps. Inaros barely needs energy, and can infest whole map of tightly packed enemies with his ult. Full ivara team can stay invisible and shoot only capture consoles with silenced sonicor. Atlas is also sortie-grade frame (but better against grineer, dat nulls).

Or go "classical" - Mag is always useful against corpus, combine it with slow nova and rest of team by your preference. 

Always have fast firing secondary, like azima or rakta ball. or synoid gamacor to kill bubble boys btw. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

Well I know if you augment Saryn right you can give 100% toxic or w/e to team mates weapons and have infinite energy.

That requires 2 augments and a bunch of rare mods though. So would be a PITA for most people to actually make it functional. I should try it out some time.

Yes!

Frame - Frost Prime

My build was utilizing naramon polarity slots with three forma.

I was going for armor, shield, and health buffs

With support mod of cold buffs to allies.

The Frost Prime is a great defense and offense warframe.  

PS: I could be wrong...