Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Farming

Gefy

Question

So, I am very low on credits and I need to build my first Archwing and I need credits. Does anyone know the best place to farm credits on these planets: Earth, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Phobos(I do have Jupiter but, just don't talk about it.) So, yeah, where should I farm?

Thankls, Gefy

latest?cb=20130424035955

11 answers to this question

I cant agree more on the capture post. Void captures with fast frames and all speed mods take literally about 1 minute to complete and with boosters award 30-50k credits per run. If you have a stockpile of capture keys you can get rich VERY quickly doing so. Not to mention the platnium/ducats you can make selling the prime parts afterwards. It's really a win/win.

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

If you can get Void Keys, T2 capture is probably the fastest. Otherwise, anything that says "Dark Sector Defense" should give plenty of credits for 5 waves

I do have the Void, but I suck at it... for now. thankls

Earth,Tikal Dark Sector Excavation, do the first excavator then extract. Good credit farm becouse it gives 12k credits for completition + credit caches. Good low lvl farm till you get to Pluto.

-Thanks for reading, 

Pug

Edited by MadPugWithBeard

16 hours ago, Coaa said:

I cant agree more on the capture post. Void captures with fast frames and all speed mods take literally about 1 minute to complete and with boosters award 30-50k credits per run. If you have a stockpile of capture keys you can get rich VERY quickly doing so. Not to mention the platnium/ducats you can make selling the prime parts afterwards. It's really a win/win.

Thanks

18 hours ago, MadPugWithBeard said:

Earth,Tikal Dark Sector Excavation, do the first excavator then extract. Good credit farm becouse it gives 12k credits for completition + credit caches. Good low lvl farm till you get to Pluto.

-Thanks for reading, 

Pug

Cool, and by the way, sweet name