Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Stalker?

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Question

So, I love farming new Frames. I'm building a Rhino right now :) 

As such, I have killed a lot of bosses over and over. And sometimes, I get the Stalker's anonymous email, "Your actions have consequences."

Four times now, and still no Stalker.

I've been to the recruiting chat, where people who want to farm stalker want people who are "marked." What does that mean? What is a mark? Do I qualify? How do I get the Stalker? Help!

8 answers to this question

Short answer: you qualify.

Long answer. Getting his email marks you for his possible attack. The "attack" per se is a chance of him spawning on a given mission to attack any player marked for death. I forgot the numbers, but you can check them on the wiki. If i remember it is something like 2.5% of him spawning plus 1.5% per player marked. Meaning, the more marked players in a mission, the more chances of him appearing. He wont appear at all if no player is marked.

Edit: I just checked the wiki. The numbers are 1.5% flat plus 0.5% per marked player.

In case you want to read it in more detail, here you go:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

Edited by HellEnforcer

23 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

Short answer: you qualify.

Long answer. Getting his email marks you for his possible attack. The "attack" per se is a chance of him spawning on a given mission to attack any player marked for death. I forgot the numbers, but you can check them on the wiki. If i remember it is something like 2.5% of him spawning plus 1.5% per player marked. Meaning, the more marked players in a mission, the more chances of him appearing. He wont appear at all if no player is marked.

Edit: I just checked the wiki. The numbers are 1.5% flat plus 0.5% per marked player.

In case you want to read it in more detail, here you go:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

Thanks, Tenno! Time to stalk the Stalker!

Other things to consider:

Stalker will never attack you if you're doing a syndicate mission

Stalker will never attack you during a sortie

Stalker will never attack you during a raid

Stalker will never attack you during an Assassination mission

As of 18.5, Stalker will never target you if your warframe is less than level 10 (he may still target your squadmates)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

SURE FIRE WAY TO GET THE STALKER TO ATTACK!!

Go into a mission solo with low level gear that you're trying to see if you like and he will most definitely attack. he likes to attack the weak and unprepared 

not really.

I have been attacked by the stalker while farming focus. I had everything maxed. 6 missions in a session. 4 in a row. 

17 minutes ago, ragingdeamon said:

not really.

I have been attacked by the stalker while farming focus. I had everything maxed. 6 missions in a session. 4 in a row. 

haha my post was more of a joke really. that darn stalker always seems to attack me specifically when im running low gear or when im helping my wife with her low gear

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

haha my post was more of a joke really. that darn stalker always seems to attack me specifically when im running low gear or when im helping my wife with her low gear

not really a joke as far as i'm concerned. he's only ever attacked me when i'm equipped with low level stuff.

I remember when u18 just hit, completed second dream, farmed focus, EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN RUN that I got decent amounts he spawns halfway through messes the entire run up. Nowadays I'm just killing him in under 10s again like old stalker, still hunting for the despair (I actually got the scimitar engines from him already)

As for stalker myths, for me he spawns about every 5 void runs when I'm rushing them.