Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can i get the dex weapons later?

RedGoat989

Question

so my luck is bad because 2 days ago my pc broke and im using one that cant suport the game and i cant even login all i can do is sit here on the forums and i dont think i will be able to login until day 29 so is there any chance i can get the dex weapons later? or am i just gonna lost them? because i really want the dex sybaris and the dex melee

15 answers to this question

yea i might have found a quick way to just get in and grab my login but still no abel to play because the computer im using right now cant suport the game but can load it jsut cant play it so i might be able to just get the login rewards and then wait for my pc to get fixed and no i dont think i can go to a library to just login nor do i have a friend who plays the game but thanks for the tips

14 hours ago, FlyingLlama said:

What happened to the computer that broke? it may be possible to get it operational again, at least long enough to log in.

yea its just that my pc messed up some files and it may take some time to recover all my games if i recover all (had a lot of skyrim mods and might need to reinstall them) and im using my pc normaly its just that it messed up some files here and there and i misused the word "broke" because all it did was lose some data because i have a history with this pc and for some reason i had 2 windows installed like 2 diferent versions of windows and the new one is the one i was using and had all my games and this version that i can use is like a windows xp and i think i had those 2 when i went to upgrade my pc to win7 and the dude left the older version there and now it explains why my pc was always slow for these 3 years because it had 2 versions of win running at the same time so now im waiting to take my pc to the dude and see if he can delete the older windows and put my pc to normal so i can still use it its just that i cant access any games that i had installed so my sollution is to try and install warframe here and at least login and take the rewards and after uninstall it and i never look too much into my files nor did i noticed another windows running on my D disk and thats why i cant access anything because its all on my C disk if u know what i mean but thanks for the tips and sorry for english and wrong words for pcing

If you can't get them, you'll have to wait a full year, each anniversary the weapons come back with one thing added (always usefull because i keep getting the same weapons over and over again, meaning that i get extra weapon slots each year)

If any of your real life friends have Steam (or are willing to download it) and are willing to help you out (with or without bribes), you might be able to get them to download Warframe and let you login from there. Keep in mind that this game has had a huge number of updates, many of which are fairly large. This may make the download time long. They can delete the game afterwards.

If you can't do that, then file a support ticket and bookmark this thread as "evidence". It sounds like support can pretty much do anything (even edit your arsenal), but it may take some time before they even look at your ticket.

Either way do one or both of these before the last day to get it (ie: do it now!). Also, get a backup drive.

2 hours ago, Insizer said:

If any of your real life friends have Steam (or are willing to download it) and are willing to help you out (with or without bribes), you might be able to get them to download Warframe and let you login from there. Keep in mind that this game has had a huge number of updates, many of which are fairly large. This may make the download time long. They can delete the game afterwards.

If you can't do that, then file a support ticket and bookmark this thread as "evidence". It sounds like support can pretty much do anything (even edit your arsenal), but it may take some time before they even look at your ticket.

Either way do one or both of these before the last day to get it (ie: do it now!). Also, get a backup drive.

yea i already downloaded the game again and i did my login so now its just to wait for my pc to get fixed and no i dont have any friends that play this game or at least real life friends and when i reinstalled the game it just took 1 hour and a half and i was messing on youtube so if i just let my pc download it it should have been half an hour so anyways thanks guys for the tips and i dont trust support very well or at least think they would login for me or login in time but still thanks for the help this is what i like about warframe the nicest community on any other game i ever saw

6 minutes ago, RedGoat989 said:

yea i already downloaded the game again and i did my login so now its just to wait for my pc to get fixed and no i dont have any friends that play this game or at least real life friends and when i reinstalled the game it just took 1 hour and a half and i was messing on youtube so if i just let my pc download it it should have been half an hour so anyways thanks guys for the tips and i dont trust support very well or at least think they would login for me or login in time but still thanks for the help this is what i like about warframe the nicest community on any other game i ever saw

No problem. We were glad to try and help. I hope you have fun, the dex sybarius is great. 

But yeah, i would get a backup drive

1. On 3/24/2016 at 9:11 AM, RedGoat989 said:

yea its just that my pc messed up some files and it may take some time to recover all my games if i recover all (had a lot of skyrim mods and might need to reinstall them) and im using my pc normaly its just that it messed up some files here and there and i misused the word "broke" because all it did was lose some data because i have a history with this pc and for some reason i had 2 windows installed like 2 diferent versions of windows and the new one is the one i was using and had all my games and this version that i can use is like a windows xp and i think i had those 2 when i went to upgrade my pc to win7 and the dude left the older version there and now it explains why my pc was always slow for these 3 years because it had 2 versions of win running at the same time so now im waiting to take my pc to the dude and see if he can delete the older windows and put my pc to normal so i can still use it its just that i cant access any games that i had installed so my sollution is to try and install warframe here and at least login and take the rewards and after uninstall it and i never look too much into my files nor did i noticed another windows running on my D disk and thats why i cant access anything because its all on my C disk if u know what i mean but thanks for the tips and sorry for english and wrong words for pcing

It is not possible to run "two versions of windows at the same time" - you can have two installed (dualboot), but it does nothing to slow you down, and is very good to have - for situations just like this. You can even add other stuff like linux to the mix. I currently have windows 7, 10 and linux mint installed on my home desktop.

You can easily access stuff on another disk. just look into how to "take ownership" of a folder in windows explorer. I have all my games installed so the same game install works on windows 7 and windows 10, i can freely switch and run all the same programs and games. Stuff like drivers and java cannot be shared like this, though.

If you are having issues booting up windows 7, you can always download a windows 7 ISO (disk file) from microsoft's website, put it on a flash drive, and boot it as a windows installer (instructions on howtogeek.com), and do a repair install - it wont erase any files, but will fix any damage to windows.

If you cant see the folders on the other hard drive and need access to them, look up how to show all hidden (invisible) files and folders in windows explorer.

Edited by FlyingLlama