Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone's kubrow's name changed to 'Pretty Bunny'?

vonderer_9

Question

So here goes...

I logged in this morning, after 4-5 days of inactivity, and came back on ship to see my handsome Hans the Huras turned into 'Pretty Bunny'. I wouldn't have freaked out if it wasn't for that a guy reported me, quote en quote, 'cuz ur kubrow' (I was laughing so hard. He also ignored me on chat.) I noticed some of other player's kubrow names remain the same. Just want to confirm I'm not the only one here.

Here's virtual cookie for you! Happy Easter in advance!

Cookie.gif

14 answers to this question

Just now, morningstar999 said:

I'm confused - you cant change your kubrows name.....

Yes, that's exactly why I'm asking if I'm the only one around here or not...If I am, then I might ask DE what's going on or if I can change its name back or not.

8 minutes ago, vonderer_9 said:

Yes, that's exactly why I'm asking if I'm the only one around here or not...If I am, then I might ask DE what's going on or if I can change its name back or not.

you should take a screen shot of it, with that name, bonus if you had a shot of it before the name change  --it might help to prove to DE its been changed/bugged or something some how.... 

was it changed as someone found the old name offensive? 

my partner has a dog named dapsh*t  and he's never had a problem (he wanted to see if he could use swears in the name-which yes you can apparently XD) 

Edited by morningstar999

you should take a screen shot of it, with that name, bonus if you had a shot of it before the name change  --it might help to prove to DE its been changed/bugged or something some how.... 

Thanks for the advice. I mean, it hurts every time I see my bulky, tall Huras with that name floating above its head. No, just no, DE.

if we could change the name. even if it cost like 5-10p

I would give everything to change it back right now. You can change everything, even your alias but not your kubrow? Come on, what's with that logic? 

I'm a kubrow breeder so out of my tonnes of  kubrow I have arm none are named pretty bunny XD 

one is houndfood and another lostthegamble (both going out the airlock soon as i raise them and steel the prints) 

but I have one called chesalotus -I wasn't planning on keeping it at the time so I named it after what it was but it grew to a omega bulky and looks really cool so I wish I could re-name it to something better. 

Next bulky one I keep I'm gonna name it Pretty bunny  -XD 

-thats something you could do; take its prints and then hatch a new one and so you  can name it that way. (you'll have to re-level it and such but still) 

41 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

take its prints and then hatch a new one and so you  can name it that way. (you'll have to re-level it and such but still) 

There goes my 8 formas Kubrow. Now I'm pissed off at DE for that. Either they let me rename him or they have to pay because there isn't anything wrong with it in the first place...

10 minutes ago, vonderer_9 said:

There goes my 8 formas Kubrow. Now I'm pissed off at DE for that. Either they let me rename him or they have to pay because there isn't anything wrong with it in the first place...

ouch yeah, I have a 5 forma (so far) one and I know how horrible/ what it would be like to loose him.