Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection Troubles

Just now, Tjgryphon said:

So the problem is still here. I'm am so pissed atm that I want to throw my pc in devs faces. I tried restarting internet restarting pc. lowering graphics. I tried everything to get warframe working fine, but still I get logged out unable to log back in. I get random update errors WHILE IN A GAME and lose all progress of the mission. And then BOOM logged out again. Maybe if the devs would respond things won't be so chaotic.!!! DE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!

I never quite understood why people do DDoS attacks. I get that some people try to pressure the victims into paying them, so that they stop the attack but only very rarely do firms actually pay. Plus you would have to get into contact with the victims which makes you easier to get tracked.

If you don't do it because you want money and are just one incredibly salty sailor of the incredible salty seas you are just making yourself eligible for a lawsuit. And do not give me this "DDoS attacks can't be tracked back". They can be tracked back but it is way easier to do something about them at the server side every time one happens than tracing them back.

2 minutes ago, BlAzk0 said:

By the way, why did Baro appear again selling the same stuff? Wasn't he supposed to only appear next week and with different items?

His original schedule was two weeks ago, but there was a major DDoS attack and not everyone could get ducats or log in to buy them from him. so he made a return trip last week with the same items, guess he had leftovers. This week is his normal scheduled appearance and he should have different items.