Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freezes after mission end in ship

BlackVortex

Yeah, noticed this. I have a little freeze after missions as well, for about a second. Been there since the graphic update.

EDIT: For me, verifying/optimizing fixed it.

Edited by Murox

On 25-3-2016 at 6:02 PM, Murox said:

Yeah, noticed this. I have a little freeze after missions as well, for about a second. Been there since the graphic update.

EDIT: For me, verifying/optimizing fixed it.

as I've said, I've verified and optimized various times and it didn't fix it

I installed steam and with it a seperate warframe client, but the issue still persists.

which makes me think this issue has to do with my game settings(since my normal client and my steam client are both using the same settings files) or with the connection to the server

I might try and see if it happens with another account too

• 1 month later...

I've been having this problem for a while. every time I finish a mission i get this 10-15 seconds freeze.

It has nothing to do with my PC cause it happens on other PCs that I use to log in to my account.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :crylaugh: x1000000000

I spun my brain around ever since Update 17.5 submitting tickets, giving it up, and retrying etc.

Apparently it's the NOGGLES  that causes this problem!!!! LOOOOL They ALL use physics and causes longer loading time.

I'm happy to know that there's a fix for it but at the same time depressed that I can't look at my noggle collections.....;_;

Let EVERYONE know whoever face this problem!

OMG LOL really - noggles, NOGGLES were the problem?!

After removing all of my noggles (I have EVERY. SINGLE kinds of noggles, but only 1 of each kind.), freeze delay was gone and loaded within 0.2 seconds (Why not load as smmooth as others' account? Probably due to christmas deco.)

I've been trying to figure this out with DE Nate at support ticket, and finally come to a conclusion...WAHAAHA----

P.S - I'll be nice if DE is aware of this issue, and start working on possible hotfix to improve loading time regarding noggles.

1 minute ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Could anyone who is experiencing this issue please send us a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log? 
We are trying to track this freeze down so any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

Thanks.

Could you possibly refer to my support ticket for the reference? It should have every single details you need - DE Dmitri.

15 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I have this issue too, i will submit an EE.log when i get home, but i think i actually submitted an EE.log with this issue a few months ago.

Try to remove ALL the noggles in your ship! This has fixed the issue in my case, after lengthy investigation with DE Nate!

Details are on above DE Dmitri's message up there ↑

6 minutes ago, --Q--Aaryl said:

Try to remove ALL the noggles in your ship! This has fixed the issue in my case, after lengthy investigation with DE Nate!

Details are on above DE Dmitri's message up there ↑

Interesting, i do have 1 of each noggle placed in various locations in my ship... After i remove them all can I re-add them?

This makes me wonder if this is caused by the reconfiguration (namely the foundry and mod station) of the ship that was implemented a few months ago. All my noggles shifted in place and are now floating in the air. I left them because it didnt look -too- bad and I've been too lazy.

I will try this out as soon as I get home and report on my findings.

Removing the noggles will transfer them to your inventory, so don't worry about losing them and feel free to test it out. I still feel unreal about founding out about the fix..... D:

Also, I don't think it's about new features of the ship, as I suffered since U17.5....maybe you started adding noggles at the point of recently.

It happens whenever I log in or load back in from a mission small delay for the noggles to load in, CPU usage drops when I load back into my ship then spikes back up when it starts loading the noggles.

Almost like the small freeze when you finish loading into a mission, but just for noggles. My computer is not that good but not too bad either freezes everytime. Did not know it was an issue for majority( can't remove my noggles since I spent too much plat on them XD RIP loading time).

I'm experiencing freezes too, only after mission and it couldn't be hardware problem since I play this game on a new gaming laptop. I'll remove my noggles then, but I hope DE fix this problem really soon because I want to use my noggles which I payed for.

13 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

For anyone who has not removed their noggles yet -- 
Do you experience these freezes when you first log into the game? Either immediately or shortly after you gain control of your Warframe?

No, just after some missions. It is very annoying because it isn't a 3-5 sec freeze, but a much longer 10-15 seconds as others said.

Edited by Dobermann92

On 5/12/2016 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

For anyone who has not removed their noggles yet -- 
Do you experience these freezes when you first log into the game? Either immediately or shortly after you gain control of your Warframe?

Hey Dmitri, I just logged on, all my noggles are still placed, I had zero delay/freezing. Going to remove my noggles now, try a few missions, then I'm going to place a few, and see if the delay is noticeable.

EDIT: Might be a good idea to add a way to remove items faster, currently i have to click inventory -> landing craft -> remove decoration for each noggle. Rather tedious.

Yep, It was definitely the noggles.

Edited by Skaleek

Same on PS4, i was experiencing this from days (maybe weeks), removed all my 39 noggles and all is definitely more smooth now, the delay to me was like 20+ seconds, the difference in between is just huge, ty for the tip and hope will be fixed soon (mostly of my noggles are friends gifts so id like to get em placed)

Hey everyone,

The next update will include some changes to the way Noggles are loaded. It turns out there were some issues with CPU times spiking when trying to load a large number of Noggles each time you returned from a mission. This should no longer be the case. We have also slightly improved performance on Lisets that have a large number of Noggles placed.

If you've already removed all of your Noggles then could you please place them again after the update has been released and let us know if you still experience these long freezes? (The update should be on PC sometime this week).

Thanks.

So the update came out regarding the noggles but I'm still getting the freeze. I can't remove the noggles cause it's gonna take ages plus I worked really hard on my Noggle Kingdom >:Y

But I appreciate you guys trying to fix it. However, now, instead of staying in the squad after the freeze, it kicks me out of the squad showing me that i'm still with them but they see me leaving the squad. 

• 3 weeks later...