Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I-i Just Can't

aicamed

Question

Well, in the past few days, my "Fleeting expertise" mod disappeared from my inventory, rending many build of my warframes useless, i contacted support on the Equipment and Inventory category, its been 3 days, and no responses, from what i've heard it can take weeks, to get a response, and the response is not always "Dont worry, we are going to restore the missing mod" but the contrary. Anyways i was afraid of messing things up if i keep playing, or tried to farm for the mod again, or even buying it, so i haven't been playing this days, i just log in for the daily rewards. 

But Today it happened something terrible, my plat, over 900 plat, just disappeared, i didnt do anything, but log in, 0 plat, it hurts...

The problem is i know i should use the send a ticket support thing, although theres a permanent " Warframe Support is currently under heavy load. Please expect longer than usual processing times while we work through the backlog. " and since i'm so lucky, today they just added a twitter on to the support page saying: " As connectivity fluctuates we are continuing to implement measures to resolve issues. Sorry for the frustration! "

i dont know what category should i use, equipment and inventory is apparently one of the slowest ones, and plat missing should take a priority than one mod loss, so on what category should i send my support ticket?

wf_support.jpg

This happened to by boyfriend. He had noticed some of his items in his inventory was missing, then all his plat. Turns out he was hacked. He put a support ticket in. It took 2-3 weeks, but they fully restored all his items and plat. 

Don't worry, just be patient. They are doing all that they can.

PS, you can still play it won't affect the ticket

Don't listen to anyone here. It will not take weeks and category doesn't change how long it takes. You will almost always get a reply the next day every time. [DE]Seline and [DE]Sandra seem to be the most active people on support and you can trust me because I've made a lot of tickets. If you don't get a reply either the day before or the day after making your ticket its probably either a holiday in Canada or a weekend (but sometimes they also reply on weekends so don't give your hopes up!)

For missing platinum there will have to be some sort of proof you can provide that you actually lost platinum for it to be restored

Edited by (PS4)JeDi-_xStaRzZ

Dude, normally don't advise this, but try PM'ing one of the DE staff. its one thing if you're missing a mod, but if it's plat you're missing then i wouldn't just sit on my behind waiting for two weeks for support. Try DE rebecca, megan, or danielle, maybe they can look into why your plat vanished.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

32 minutes ago, Larsurus said:

I would change my password in the meantime.

Done. i already submitted the support ticket on the Account- Other Account Issues Category, together with the logs, they recommend. 

35 minutes ago, (XB1)NoriYuki Sato said:

From reports I've heard, lost plat is lost forever. They have a 24-48 hour window (IIRC) to refund plat back on to your account, but it takes them about 2 weeks to respond to the tickets. It sucks, but that's Beta for you.

That sucks, if i'm not going to recover my plat i dont know what im gonna do, i got no money for buying more now, but back in the day i spent a bunch on the founder's pack, and knowing that it was going to be hard to get some more money in the future, i hoarded my plat hard, just buying slots and catalysts, and lately some rare mods that rng refused to give me.

21 minutes ago, ImPandalicious said:

This happened to by boyfriend. He had noticed some of his items in his inventory was missing, then all his plat. Turns out he was hacked. He put a support ticket in. It took 2-3 weeks, but they fully restored all his items and plat. 

Don't worry, just be patient. They are doing all that they can.

PS, you can still play it won't affect the ticket

Glad to hear it, i'm just gonna be pacient then. It kinds of worry me if it was an actual hacking, because i have no clue what could have cause it

17 minutes ago, Noctile said:

900p?? for fleeting expertise? wat :l 

read again what i wrote...

1 hour ago, aicamed said:

But Today it happened something terrible, my plat, over 900 plat, just disappeared, i didnt do anything, but log in, 0 plat, it hurts..

15 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Dude, normally don't advise this, but try PM'ing one of the DE staff. its one thing if you're missing a mod, but if it's plat you're missing then i wouldn't just sit on my behind waiting for two weeks for support. Try DE rebecca, megan, or danielle, maybe they can look into why your plat vanished.

PMing them wont help you. Tried it before. They will give you a generic response

34 minutes ago, (PS4)JeDi-_xStaRzZ said:

Don't listen to anyone here. It will not take weeks and category doesn't change how long it takes. You will almost always get a reply the next day every time. [DE]Seline and [DE]Sandra seem to be the most active people on support and you can trust me because I've made a lot of tickets. If you don't get a reply either the day before or the day after making your ticket its probably either a holiday in Canada or a weekend (but sometimes they also reply on weekends so don't give your hopes up!)

For missing platinum there will have to be some sort of proof you can provide that you actually lost platinum for it to be restored

Thanks, that's very nice to hear, although i dont know if i will get the same response as you, sine i'm on PC.

and about the proof, welp, it is on my icon, i mean the only time i purchased plat was when i bought the founders pack, very long ago :p

I would start by enabling the Two-Factor Authentication. This way at least you know if someone try to login with your account. Now, if that person also have access to your email and manages to use the authentication code....you may have more serious issues to attend....

1 hour ago, Godzilla853 said:

It sometimes takes a few weeks and if longer resend the ticket.

That's actually a bad idea, support literally gets flooded and they have more tickets than they can handle. They will eventually get to your ticket, and even if you're way past the 24 hour mark for lost plat/items they'll see the timestamps on the ticket for when it was sent and correct it.

Don't flood support please.

Sorry to hear that. Fleeting Expertise wouldn't be too hard to get back and its not like its a rank 10 mod. Losing that plat sucks though, you got me worried now haha. It would be nice to have a transaction history so if someone did get into your account you could at least have a record of where the plat went. Hopefully things get sorted out for you.

Here is my experiences and few tips:

Don't resent ticket, it will get you nowhere.

You can try to send PM to one of staff but remember, they get 100'ds of msges daily probably.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait this one out. I had 2 support issues in last month and time till they solved it was indeed 2 weeks. 

Good news is that support crew is almost always able to help and they will restore everything fully without problem. You won't lose anything, but you must be patient. And please, check your security issues, software, possible shady things you've downloaded, phising, backdoors, and one more thing, never use same password for important stuff anywhere else. Make it unique. This is more important then it seems.