Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mysterious high level character

Laughing_God

Question

Hello, I'll do my best explaining what happened and maybe someone could enlighten me.

During an alert on earth where mobs were 6-10 level, appeared a 34 (?) level guy with a shield. I think he looked like the regular shield guys, but with a blue-ish aura around him. So I started shooting him, but soon he just vanished (?) and two people (mastery 10+) got really mad and said some pretty nasty things I will not quote here (not even sure if that was me who messed up) . 

This happened pretty fast so I didn't catch this mob name, so It's pretty hard for me to google that.

I imagine it's something similiar to those robots with Oxium that suicide, but I have no real idea. So if anyone has any idea what Im talking about, could you please explain so that I know what to do next time? 

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Laughing_God said:

So I started shooting him, but soon he just vanished (?) and two people (mastery 10+) got really mad and said some pretty nasty things I will not quote here (not even sure if that was me who messed up) . 

I doubt it was you who messed up, mainly because a) they have A LOT of hitpoints, you cannot accidentally kill one unless you are using stupidly powerful weapons/abilities and b) That particular npc has the ability to go invisible to avoid capture/being scanned.  

You may have gotten yelled at for shooting at it, but if you didn't know what it was, not your fault.  And the fact that you didn't know what it was leads me to believe it highly unlikely you killed it.  The other players were just being @$$hats for yelling at you.

29 minutes ago, Laughing_God said:

So I started shooting him, but soon he just vanished (?) and two people (mastery 10+) got really mad and said some pretty nasty things I will not quote here (not even sure if that was me who messed up) . 

Ignore those players btw, if they have the ability to type after the target has gone(captured or otherwise), then they had the ability to type before the target popped up, or even as the target was around. Consider their ranting as anger at their own ineptitude ;)

54 minutes ago, MillbrookWest said:

Ignore those players btw, if they have the ability to type after the target has gone(captured or otherwise), then they had the ability to type before the target popped up, or even as the target was around. Consider their ranting as anger at their own ineptitude ;)

Yeah no worries, among the insults was a "learn to play" phrase, which was kind of amusing. Those kind of people are everywhere so I wasn't really bothered by them, but still wanted to know what exactly happened.