The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the Sentients really in Tau?

Kaotyke

3 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

The ones we came across on the moon are just Drones. Natah is a Sentient, not a drone. Hunhow is a Sentient, not a drone.

you can see hunhow in the opening cinematic of the second dream, in the big window up front. i missed it the first time i watched it, but you can see hunhow slowly approaching the glass. 

4 hours ago, VoidNomade said:

I think you completely missed my point. For me both codexi refers to the same place because of ockham´s razor on things we do now. People saying "yadayada we don´t know for sure that it´s the same because of Tau-that because of Tau-this" = they make it overly complicated for no reason other than arguing for the sake of arguing

Well I am sorry that I am arguing for the sake of arguing, and not for a more noble cause as you do, but I think you missed the point -- I'm the one who shares your opinion, not OP.

So what does the razor say, did DE make a mistake in the Mag codex, or is Tau **** a blue star?

17 minutes ago, Belgard said:

Well I am sorry that I am arguing for the sake of arguing, and not for a more noble cause as you do, but I think you missed the point -- I'm the one who shares your opinion, not OP.

So what does the razor say, did DE make a mistake in the Mag codex, or is Tau **** a blue star?

Well this is the same DE that thinks that Phobos has an atmosphere and the Venus could ever be covered in ice, so... 

10 hours ago, Cephalon_Ordis said:

you can see hunhow in the opening cinematic of the second dream, in the big window up front. i missed it the first time i watched it, but you can see hunhow slowly approaching the glass. 

I know. We need a big Tenno Mech and wrestle with him to the ground xD

22 hours ago, Cephalon_Ordis said:

You can also see a dead Sentient in the background on the Uranus underwater exit tile.