Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can i get sheev? and explanation what is this weapon?

TyrannosauRayz

Question

15 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, TyrannosauRayz_13th said:

Yes >.>

Than just use any dagger.Karyst will be even better for this(as per my observations). Good luck anyways. Btw you may w/o any doubt mod the dagger for speed/utility leaving the covert lethality mod anyways.

Edited by YourMoms

4 minutes ago, YourMoms said:

Than just use any dagger.Karyst will be even better for this(as per my observations). Good luck anyways. Btw you may w/o any doubt mod the dagger for speed/utility leaving the covert lethality mod anyways.

Ceramic Dagger is best for Covert Lethality due to its speed.

2 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Ceramic Dagger is best for Covert Lethality due to its speed.

I was sure the finisher time solely depends on the stance and not related to any other modifiers. At enemy level over 200 and if I am right it matters not how fast is the dagger attack speed.

7 minutes ago, YourMoms said:

I was sure the finisher time solely depends on the stance and not related to any other modifiers.

Trust me, it's affected by speed.

7 minutes ago, YourMoms said:

At enemy level over 200 and if I am right it matters not how fast is the dagger attack speed.

It always matters how fast the dagger is, regardless of level. Since Covert Lethality guarantees an instakill, only speed matters.

11 hours ago, icemasterJ said:

I thought they recentely said something about it.

I don't really get why so many people want it, it's really not that good in my opinion.

According to wiki it has a really fast finisher animation making it ideal for cover lethality and it also has the second highest base damage(tied with heat dagger) of daggers too

It's a dagger. What do you want to know? The wiki already tells you everything. Otherwise Youtube videos about it. It's got flashy fire effects. Not very strong.

It's a special event weapon. You'll get it maybe in new events, or from Baro, or from Sorties, or I don't know. Stay tuned. If it returns, DE will make sure that you know.