Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Slot

(XBOX)HeldNoBananas

Question

Just a few questions, can platinum be sent to mailbox somehow?

If so, does anyone have 20 spare platinum? I want to buy a warframe slot because it gets boring with two warframes and I can't buy plats myself. I know this could be too much to ask from some people, so I'm sorry if that's the case and I guess this isn't the best place to create this topic.

16 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (XB1)HeldNoBananas said:

Seems like it.. Why the heck did I even had to buy ab xbox..

Beats me. Microsoft representative, speaking officially about the XBox One: “XBox, go home.”

It seems very strange to me that you can’t do the co-op portion of a game that’s almost entirely co-op.

As others have said, the only way to get plat from other players is trading directly. Can you get into a dojo? You can be invited to a clan without being online, and you SHOULD be able to go into the dojo. If you can go into the dojo, maybe you can have a clanmate enter as well?

I'm really trying to comprehend how stupid it is that you can’t co-op in a co-op game XP.

56 minutes ago, ChronoEclipse said:

Beats me. Microsoft representative, speaking officially about the XBox One: “XBox, go home.”

It seems very strange to me that you can’t do the co-op portion of a game that’s almost entirely co-op.

As others have said, the only way to get plat from other players is trading directly. Can you get into a dojo? You can be invited to a clan without being online, and you SHOULD be able to go into the dojo. If you can go into the dojo, maybe you can have a clanmate enter as well?

I'm really trying to comprehend how stupid it is that you can’t co-op in a co-op game XP.

I can't get into the dojo, I already tried it before.. It's pretty annoying without co-op.. Quitting until I'll be able to buy myself xb live gold doesn't sound too bad but I'll miss this game..

10 minutes ago, (XB1)HeldNoBananas said:

Quitting until I'll be able to buy myself xb live gold doesn’t sound too bad but I'll miss this game..

May I recommend running it on PC? Mouse/KB is much more precise, and you can still use a controller if that’s your thing.

1 minute ago, (XB1)HeldNoBananas said:

You think I wouldn’t play on pc? I could dump it anytime, I still wouldn’t care, it’s that crap. 

Referring to the computer you're using, I assume? I mean, you could still try Warframe on it lol…

You could probably sell your XBong and get a decent computer :P

10 minutes ago, ChronoEclipse said:

Referring to the computer you're using, I assume? I mean, you could still try Warframe on it lol…

You could probably sell your XBong and get a decent computer :P

I tried, not working.

I bought the xbox after my birthday which was in February. Selling it already wouldn't be too nice.