Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warning Account Banned.

Night_Mue

first you shouldn't have asked for another reset but told them there was something wrong with the one you did. Second, I sure hope they lock your account after 30 consecutive failed login attempts. I'm very sure that if you explain this in a civilised and clear manner DE will be happy to help you.

first you shouldn't have asked for another reset but told them there was something wrong with the one you did. Second, I sure hope they lock your account after 30 consecutive failed login attempts. I'm very sure that if you explain this in a civilised and clear manner DE will be happy to help you.

+1 well said

BTW: I have already submitted a support ticket request asking for help but i don't think i'm going to get any because i think the founders program is a form of donation and therefore they will not care about me...they already got my money.

Why would you think that? Do you even know what exactly were you banned for?

Edited by CapricaSix

I think that because i believe it to be a possibility and i do not know why or how i was banned.

I understand that you're upset but I think you're being very rash here, you should find out why were you banned, then take necessary action. Slandering the company on the forums won't help you get your money or account back. It's also possible that you were banned for some dodgy 3rd party programs running in the background {hacks or not, false positives happen} since they've recently upped the security. Or maybe harassment of some sort, I don't know.

Support should sort it out soon enough. Just be patient.

I've had a problem with my account as well, it was my fault and they had every right to ignore my request, yet support helped me anyway. That's just my personal experience with the DE Support.

Edited by CapricaSix

This sounds like one of the situations where someone would buy a master founders pack, then dump all the forma/plat in the dojo, then reset.  If that's what you did, then that's probably why you were banned.

Edited by Soulie

This sounds like one of the situations where someone would buy a master founders pack, then dump all the forma/plat in the dojo, then reset.  If that's what you did, then that's probably why you were banned.

So spending $100, using your plat, then using the reset provided, is worth banning the account? And you support this idea?

It was an exploit.  It was a big enough problem that DE had to disable account resets until they came up with a solution.  So now if you contribute anything to dojo projects, you forfeit your 1 time reset.

It was an exploit.  It was a big enough problem that DE had to disable account resets until they came up with a solution.  So now if you contribute anything to dojo projects, you forfeit your 1 time reset.

DE has not banned for any other exploits, only straight-up gamedata-manipulation. If they are suddenly only banning people who spend money and then exploit, then things are even worse than we all knew they were.

edit:

Also, it wasn't a problem, DE was just trying to figure out how to force people to pay as much money as possible. Y'know, rather than giving them a reason to want to.

Edited by Wellthen

Agreed, except that I sure hope they don't lock (read: permaban) your account whenever some random person tries to break into your account.

It shouldn't lock the account, just the user. Banning the account for failed login attempts leaves a lot of potential for abuse.

Because the game is like P2W only there is no PvP I pay and won... got all the warframes i like to level 30 and the weapons too now the only thing to do is farm for the dojo which i take no fun in doing.

It's actually not p2w as you can get nearly everything for free. 

What you did was pay to have everything nice and fast and now you're upset about not having a goal anymore, you did that to yourself , the game didn't do that  :)

It's actually not p2w as you can get nearly everything for free. 

What you did was pay to have everything nice and fast and now you're upset about not having a goal anymore, you did that to yourself , the game didn't do that  :)

Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

well done DE you have made me and 15 of my friends that played your game no longer want to play

I uhh.... Okay then. Totally believable in that you didn't just make that story up off the top of your head.

Either way, DE is very timely when it comes to going over support tickets for getting banned from false positives, and they're very forgiving when it comes to it. 

I guess your $100 donation to DE is greatly appreciated then. Shame you won't be putting the perks you got to good use. I hope you and your *cough* 15 friends have a nice life.

I uhh.... Okay then. Totally believable in that you didn't just make that story up off the top of your head.

Either way, DE is very timely when it comes to going over support tickets for getting banned from false positives, and they're very forgiving when it comes to it. 

I guess your $100 donation to DE is greatly appreciated then. Shame you won't be putting the perks you got to good use. I hope you and your *cough* 15 friends have a nice life.

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.

Edited by Night_Mue