Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GSBB - Advice Needed

Corrupt-Genesis

Question

In the words of my favourite blacksmith, yo yo, and hello, Tenno! 

Now I'm sure you're all wondering 'What on Earth is GSBB?!' - Well, hold your horses for a second. Some backstory is required. I play Warframe with my buddies fairly frequently. When we play together, we like to mess around with each other, Limbo-ing, teleports, etc. Oh, and the physics, the oh so sweet, hilarious physics. My plan is to get Mag Prime, because physics and Mag go hand in hand. With regards to those things, I want a GSBB. A Giant Space Baseball Bat. Basically a melee weapon who will just smash things and send them flying. Ideally, I want to be able to Pull them into melee range, then play golf using their soon-to-be-mutilated corpse.

Any ideas? I'm MR4, so I can't use Jat Kittag, by the way.

Edited by Corrupt-Genesis
Wording.

6 answers to this question

Well, aside from the Jat Kittag I can't really think of any ragdolling melee weapons. Your best bet is to find a weapon with good status, few base damage types, and mod it for Blast using the dual-stat element mods to increase the status. Not sure it will give the same effect as the Jat Kittag, but worth a shot.

Not a bat but fist weapon tend to have big rag-doll radius on ground slam.

Sparring weapons(hands+feet) are also pretty funny with slide attack.

Not a bat, just a rag-doll options. 

edit: On second thought, fist weapon ground slam don't really send them flying that far. It just rag-doll them.

Edited by AhLiu338

51 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I can’t really think of any ragdolling melee weapons.

I can!

35 minutes ago, AhLiu338 said:

Sparring weapons(hands+feet) are also pretty funny with slide attack.

Yes, Kogake and Obex cause a strong ragdoll if you do a slideattack. (and somewhat on the slamattack)

My personal favorite, though, is the Kestrel. The Kestrel is a Glaive-style weapon, which means you can throw it. When you throw it, it can hit things. When it hits things, it ragdolls them.

If you want to do shenanigans, I can’t recommend to you enough that you get a Tower exterminate key, kill all the enemies, then use the void traps to proc radiation on yourselves and kill each other. The Diamond Skin mod actually helps a lot since you can stay in the laser for longer and it doesn’t reduce the proc chance. Redirection is better than Vitality for this because shields regenerate and the lasers have a 50% damage penalty vs them. (What’s unfortunate is that the lasers have +75% vs Warframe armor, so watch out for that :c)
Another fun vehicle for shenanigans is, of course, dojo duels… but it’s more limited. Normal PvP works, I guess, but it’s even more limited.