The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

this was done as appreciation  to my friend baka ,  its more to his tastes i felt , didnt ask em just wanted to thank him for all his help 

i drafted this off his mesa and did an unmasked ..sexy mesa ... and he wanted me to share it , i actually always feel a bit awkward when drawing things like this .. 

anyway placed in spoiler, as uh ...its a bit hawt 

Spoiler

bakas mesa by DrkMako

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

this was done as appreciation  to my friend baka ,  its more to his tastes i felt , didnt ask em just wanted to thank him for all his help 

i drafted this off his mesa and did an unmasked ..sexy mesa ... and he wanted me to share it , i actually always feel a bit awkward when drawing things like this .. 

Hide contents

bakas mesa by DrkMako

AMAZING CHEST AHEAD !!!

On 3/5/2017 at 2:56 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

Reveal hidden contents

bakas mesa by DrkMako

bow chicka wow wow...

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

i knew this would go down a dark road ... but in my defense , mesa is his waifu ... 

Don't worry, this is harmless. I have a love/hate relationship to things like this.

It's when it crosses that line that I have a problem with it.

13 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

That much is obvious. lol

yea xD 

1 hour ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

hey everyone

yo

5 hours ago, arch111 said:

Don't worry, this is harmless. I have a love/hate relationship to things like this.

It's when it crosses that line that I have a problem with it.

in all honesty i have issues doing 3d designs on the female frame models , i feel like anything i do in terms of design/shapes in sculpt could be taken in a wrong way v. v 

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Goddem suh! That was barely a blink of the eye afore you squeezed out a worthy lookin Umbra suh! You just have a really easy day or did ya just really like the idea of a frosty Umbra?

i did a draft before and i kept starting at it and it felt wrong ....

so i had a better idea in my head , sometimes i can do fast work , im norammly fast ad quick drafting but lineart takes the most time for me normally 

also valkyr umbra is going well, but the germesi helm took a while to replicate XD

C6pVzURU0AA-Obo.jpg

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

i did a draft before and i kept starting at it and it felt wrong ....

so i had a better idea in my head , sometimes i can do fast work , im norammly fast ad quick drafting but lineart takes the most time for me normally 

also valkyr umbra is going well, but the germesi helm took a while to replicate XD

C6pVzURU0AA-Obo.jpg

Oh my god, yes! Valkyr is one of my favs so this makes me really happy.

Also, good job on Frost one!

Great looking Umbras. I can allmost hear Steve groaning across the seas knowing we never forget and never stop waiting.

Frost looks like he got golden teeth :)

Val looks good. I wonder if custom syandanas will be a universal theme for all umbra.

9 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Great looking Umbras. I can allmost hear Steve groaning across the seas knowing we never forget and never stop waiting.

Frost looks like he got golden teeth :)

Val looks good. I wonder if custom syandanas will be a universal theme for all umbra.

maybe steve will use my designs? make it easier i think ..but overal i do feel for him > _ < i just love the umbra excal design its so right ...

for frost i  tried a light background as you suggested

for valkyr i was going to add arm bands like prime to be the scarf ...thing

maybe , but we dont know, possible the umbras will not all have scarfs 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

thanks she will get arm ..scarfs i think to better match valkyrs bond theme

frost just went by fast o. o

What about golden chains? Or raggedy pieces of Orokoid cloth? Something to accentuate the sinister nature of these fellas.