The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift from lotus Ammo Drum Alert <3

TyrannosauRayz

I got my broken ammo drum, don't know what I would have done if I wasn't able to get that mod.

Anyways my team had a Juggernaut roar around 10 minutes remaining but no juggernaut showed up so I guess we got lucky.

1 minute ago, 1un4cy said:

I got my broken ammo drum, don't know what I would have done if I wasn't able to get that mod.

Anyways my team had a Juggernaut roar around 10 minutes remaining but no juggernaut showed up so I guess we got lucky.

It wasn't fun I'll tell you that... Insta kill even with maxed armour and vitality valkyr...

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Vampire-hunter99 said:

It wasn't fun I'll tell you that... Insta kill even with maxed armour and vitality valkyr...

Heh was fun for my team.

I was bloodrush-scindo Saryn with Naramon, there was a Oberon to buff everyone, a Slova, and I'm not sure what the 4th was though.  Two people had Xiphos so we had turrets in unreachable places.  Thankfully someone had the instant-revive focus tree.

Also like 10 minutes later I just realized you meant fighting the Juggernaut not being fun.

Edited by 1un4cy

34 minutes ago, Demogarose said:

This is only funny if there is a REAL GOTL after the dev stream, otherwise is a giant F*** you to the players.

April Fools is NOT an excuse to be an A****** and screw people over.

Don't act entitled to Gift of the Lotus alerts.  Don't be that guy.