The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift from lotus Ammo Drum Alert <3

TyrannosauRayz

1 minute ago, Xzorn said:

Using Zenurik Melee, Fire.  I have a guide up on the wiki showing different configs. Including a less than....uhh.... "Normal" build where he can Naramon Max Fury Stealth red crit for 1.2million with War. Eventually that one will be fixed but this setup often red crits 100k-140k.

I just used a normal setup for this cuz I moved my Arcane Grace to another frame, the Naramon thing is a little cheesey anyways.

Dang, that's nice.. ;o Looks like I'm going to need to get another Transient Fortitude for maxing. Thank you for such a swift reply~My Chroma will soon be a force to be reckoned with.

Completed it with my Nyx alongside other people who appeared to have little experience working alongside one... Hate toxic procs D': Deaths all around unfortunately, can't Vazarin everyone.

Though I don't know about the rest of you guys but I was rewarded with 2 credits opposed to just 1.

20160401215741_1_zpstokhqpez.jpg

Edited by Naith

6 minutes ago, Naith said:

Completed it with my Nyx alongside other people who appeared to have little experience working alongside one... Hate toxic procs D': Deaths all around unfortunately, can't Vazarin everyone.

Though I don't know about the rest of you guys but I was rewarded with 2 credits opposed to just 1.

I too received 2 credits for my valiant efforts

QwU2AzZ.jpg

Edited by sl3dg3hamm3r

Completed the damn alert.

Was managable, but the juggernaut midway and the dwindling Life Support levels made it a pure nightmare.

Managed to activate a tower at 1% with 40 seconds of mission left. I would seriously kill someone if that hadn't happened.

50 minutes in, 20% life support. Try to devour some runner, get knocked down. get up, get knocked down, okay no problem..die. um.. well I'll just revive and use life support I still have 15%. I don't die, I get stuck in a special death that is worse than real death. I am in casket form waiting to die. Timer get's to 5% and I really finally am dead. Hit revive, run jump and Mission Failed. 

1 minute ago, Eiferius said:

the worst was the Juggernaut. He killed me 3 times cuz he stopped my last ability (played valkyr) and insta killed me. XD

same here, was using valkyr, he showed up with 15 mins left and insta-killed me. Was using a syndicate pet as a distraction while I was invisible with shadow step passive but the jugger-naughty got me with an AOE attack :(

Went pretty well for me. Forgot to take a screenshot. Brought a bless trin(me), nekros(NECESSARY), maim built equinox, and a spore saryn(disconnected 5 minutes in). Got a little hairy when our nekros froze in a dead state unable to revive, but other than that pretty easy. Juggernaut appeared, then suddenly disappeared for unknown reasons( we thought equinox nuked it but not sure). We pretty much ignored it if it stayed alive, or it may have bugged out or something.

Edited by Jinx1111

We ran it with my Trinity, two slow Novas and an Inaros. Almost easy. Slow everything down, spam energy and heals. Juggernaut spawned at seven minutes left and we had it down to almost 50% health before extraction. Novas only died once each, rest was clean.

Definitely a fun alert. Finally got that ammo drum to finish off my modding for the Rakta Cernos. .-.

We breezed ours. Mirage.frost.nekros and banshee. Camped in a tunnel for an hour highly boring . Jugg turned up 44 mins in. Wiped us all out then promptly fell down a hole himself and stayed there untill the end lol.. used 2 air capsules the whole hour :)

Allthough now im not sure what upsets me most ..the game sets up an even like this which basically is a waste of an hour or the fact im peeved i didnt even get the ammo drum reward it said i would. *sigh*