The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift from lotus Ammo Drum Alert <3

TyrannosauRayz

lFBnBBUl.jpg

Ember solo too sexy for teammates, too sexy for Naramon cheese. 

I didn't spend all that plat and emotional anguish fashionframing my waifu just so I couldn't see her for 95% of the mission. 

However I might try again with Oberon when my clannie comes online, starting at level 60 did feel much better than soloing ODS for 80 minutes. (On that note, please make ODS start at level 50 and move some more Prime parts there DE, please...) 

Edited by traybong111

6 hours ago, (PS4)nia835 said:

Did the alert no ammo drum(weirdly enough I did get the 1 credit reward) and the alert still shows as unfinished 

Exactly the same here.  Though with my Credit Booster running, I got double the 1 credit mission reward!  X-D

2 hours ago, traybong111 said:

lFBnBBUl.jpg

Ember solo too sexy for teammates, too sexy for Naramon cheese. 

I didn't spend all that plat and emotional anguish fashionframing my waifu just so I couldn't see her for 95% of the mission. 

However I might try again with Oberon when my clannie comes online, starting at level 60 did feel much better than soloing ODS for 80 minutes. (On that note, please make ODS start at level 50 and move some more Prime parts there DE, please...) 

How did you manage to get a Credit Reward of 2 Credits... lucky! :P

And here I was hoping to have at least gotten a comical emblem or sigil to commemorate the Tenno who wasted an entire hour on something so trivial xD

1 hour of me on my Volt Prime swinging away with my Orthos prime, spamming the F (Quick melee) button with my index finger for an hour. Killing 1000 enemies! all for an Ammo drum.

Edited by NecoTheSergal

Soloed this one with my Rhino and scindo prime, I can post the build if anyone is curious. Got my highest combo ever thanks to body count, 2000 something hits with 4x multiplier.

Juggernaut spawned at 40 mins in and knocked me down, but I revived and finished the mission. Juggernaut with very brief vulnerability window coupled with ancients that give him 90% immunity is an absurdly annoying bullet sponge.

I got 1 credit and a damaged ammo drum for an hour long survival. I sat there and did it for god knows why, but I don't get the joke. Tee hee, here is a really long mission against the CC spammy infested for a terrible mod and 1 credit. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I really enjoyed this. I personally would like Sotrie styled alerts like this one. Hard, but with a nice reward. like, Pre-made forma, pre made potatoes, or other special goodies. Maybe Start the alert on Friday and let it run throughout the weekend

Thoughts?

EmkDO1o.jpg

Energy runs out instantly when my Hysteria should last over 6 mins.

20 Mins Left - Juggernaut spawns at level 100.

10 Mins Left - Life Support stops coming.

Edit - I'm hoping DE isn't completely trolling us, because I'm hoping that Damaged Ammo Drum turns into something nice. (A Primed Ammo Drum is still trolling in my books.)

Edited by RaikaZero

Also did not get the damaged ammo drum.  Actually kinda upset about that, as it's a running joke between me and the guy who got me into this great game.  Scrolled through like six times, and then saved a video, so no, it is definitely not there.  The just shy of 48k mission credits and almost 20k nano spores were nice though.  And Oberon's quite nice against Ancients, as is casting Hallowed Ground, yelling Aure Entuluva, and then getting yelled at by your was-asleep-2 seconds ago-wife :clem:.  

2ignotx.jpg

I wasnt lucky with my random team.At the beginning we were 4 players.After 20 minutes one guy left.Then one of my remaining teammates was to weak for that mission and died every minute but we did it as a team.

This mission was at the same time fun and extremly challenging and horrific and the hell on earth.

Edited by K0bra

DE developer #1: Our players are soooo stupid.

DE developer #2: No they are not. 

DE developer #1: Oooohh yes they are. 

DE developer #2: Oh yeah, prove it.

DE developer #1: (Makes alert on his desktop computer) I bet our players are SO stupid they will play a hour long survival mission for 1 credit and a cracked ammo drum mod.

DE developer #2: *Pfft* Nobody will go for that bullcrap!

DE developer #1: Oh yes they will.....and they will actually like and thank us for it........in fact......I bet that our players are SO stupid that some will whine about not getting the broken ammo drum mod on the forums afterwards and all we have to do is smack a "gift from the lotus on it" and make it look like an event.

DE developer #2: You think that they are going to whine about not getting a ammo drum mod? Okay now I know you're full of it. You sir, are on. *pulls 50 dollars from wallet and slaps it on the table* 

The rest is history: DE developer#1 got 50 bucks, a back massage, and a promotion for his lazy idea and DE developer#2 lost 50 bucks, his dignity(for giving someone a back massage), and his faith for humanity.

THE END