The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If we got another animal frame, what kinda of totemic representation would you like to see?

Chef_Lu_Bu

4 minutes ago, Chef_Lu_Bu said:

What's the statistic? 5 million ants for each human?

1016 Ants in the world, c.ca. And we're talking about ants only...

*smiles like a crazy villain*

So DE, where are my insect themed warframes?

41 minutes ago, Chef_Lu_Bu said:

Right? We have a dragon frame....

Well, to be fair, he's more of a "monster hunter"-esque frame if you want to go into specifics, I suppose heh~

Spoiler

(To clarify, I mean that quite literally when I say monster hunter. Though you could make parallels to the actual video game series in some ways.)

1 hour ago, Plushy said:

A chinchilla. Its just he best option. 

Srsly doe. Why they haven't added one by now (they will inevitably), and why hasn't anyone else hop on board with this?

If he/she gets an auxiliary, I hope it's a tiny sombrero.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

2 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Definitely C because werewolves are sick as crap.

nah, That Twilight crap has ruined werewolves forever for me. I would go for a Komodo/Lizard frame: all the Toxic power of Saryn with the tankiness of Rhino and Chroma put together. but hey, difference of opinion.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

nah, That Twilight crap has ruined werewolves forever for me. I would go for a Komodo/Lizard frame: all the Toxic power of Saryn with the tankiness of Rhino and Chroma put together. but hey, difference of opinion.

and why would anyone with a sane mind use Twilight as canon for werewolves or anything ?

Just now, -.SP.-G43riel said:

and why would anyone with a sane mind use Twilight as canon for werewolves or anything ?

I dunno, it's just that there was a time that crap was everywhere, and I just lost interest in werewolves completely. Idon't get me wrong, I loved Dog Soldiers, and I own a German Shepherd that's about the size and poofiness of a Wolf, it's just that they seem kind of done to death. for me anyway. if Werewolves are your thing then more power to you, they just aren't my thing.

I wouldn't mind Wolf or Bear Warframe, especially if you can transform into the were version.

So long as they don't try to combine them together and give them other certain abilities that might seem druid like (Summoning sentient vines, elemental attacks, spirits that give buffs, etc...) because if they did any of that, that is stepping a bit too close to Diablo 2 turf.

We have bird, (arguably) cat, deer/goat, monkey, rhino, and dragon. I guess Ash kiiiiinda applies to insect/arthropod/those things with many legs and chitinous exoskeleton when it comes to his helmets???

I'd really like to see a shark-themed Warframe. Other than that: alligators, spiders, extinct/prehistoric lifeforms like dinosaurs...

36 minutes ago, Kaisty said:

I wouldn't mind Wolf or Bear Warframe, especially if you can transform into the were version.

So long as they don't try to combine them together and give them other certain abilities that might seem druid like (Summoning sentient vines, elemental attacks, spirits that give buffs, etc...) because if they did any of that, that is stepping a bit too close to Diablo 2 turf.

right cause only diablo had that... right...