Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to choose more than one mod for trading?

OverlordMcGeek

Question

14 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

;-;there goes 600 plat since nobody has that much patience.

You can use them up to rank other mods like those that can be r10 like Vitality, Blood Rush, Firewalker or a Primed mod. Then sell them for much higher platinum. The Corrupted mods are very often used like this.

3 minutes ago, Manyc said:

You can use them up to rank other mods like those that can be r10 like Vitality, Blood Rush, Firewalker or a Primed mod. Then sell them for much higher platinum. The Corrupted mods are very often used like this.

Only problem is that I don't think the buyer is interested in this; they want the 700 mods.

11 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Only problem is that I don't think the buyer is interested in this; they want the 700 mods.

It's either a troll or someone who didn't do their research yet.

Even if both players were MR 21 it would take 32 days to trade all that.

Unless it's a Primed Mod, better off choosing a like 3 r10 rare mods and ask him to use that much on them.

1 hour ago, Gefy said:

700 r5?! Dude, no one will buy that much it will cost a S#&$ ton of plat.

r5's are actually a thing that is bought, even newbies use them to get them that first plat at least.

They're technically worth about from 0.5 to 1 plat each, so that bunch would be worth between 350-700 plat.

Still, most irrational idea ever to try to trade that. (This is ignoring the fact that OP (and buyer most probably) didn't know they can't stack in trading)

On 4/3/2016 at 9:37 AM, Manyc said:

It's either a troll or someone who didn't do their research yet.

Even if both players were MR 21 it would take 32 days to trade all that.

Unless it's a Primed Mod, better off choosing a like 3 r10 rare mods and ask him to use that much on them.

when i started trading, i sold R5 gold cores for 1p each, made a bit of plat doing it also.  pretty much every person i sold gold cores to wanted 50 or 100 gold cores, but I had a limited number of trades, so i couldn't make those trades.

Suggestion for Trading Interface: a simple counter on the mods like you see in the mod interface in the landing craft.  enter the number of mods to sell ... everyone is happy. 

Believe me, there are many people who will spend 50 or 100 plat for gold cores (and where do these people get the plat? spending real money, usually.  which means more money for game Dev :)

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

1 hour ago, Manyc said:

r5's are actually a thing that is bought, even newbies use them to get them that first plat at least.

They're technically worth about from 0.5 to 1 plat each, so that bunch would be worth between 350-700 plat.

Still, most irrational idea ever to try to trade that. (This is ignoring the fact that OP (and buyer most probably) didn't know they can't stack in trading)

this is true, but a simple and useful upgrade to the trading interface would let a trader tick up the number of mods or whatever they wanted to sell.   do you need 2 bo p ornaments? tick it up once. 

gold cores are actually somewhat in demand, but the limitations on the trading system makes trading them difficult.  Dev would be wise to make a small upgrade on the trading system.  

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

3 minutes ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

this is true, but a simple and useful upgrade to the trading interface would let a trader tick up the number of mods or whatever they wanted to sell.   do you need 3 bo p ornaments? tick it up once. 

gold cores are actually somewhat in demand, but the limitations on the trading system makes trading them difficult.  Dev would be wise to make a small upgrade on the trading system.  

In a way I agree with you, in another I don't.

Yes, I do believe it would make things a lot more simple and efficient, it's a quality of life upgrade.

I don't because of 2 reasons: First the market would become very unstable, one of the things that keep it a bit in check is the limitations in trading, and even then it can almost be exploited. Second it could increase the cases of scamming. Yes, people could pay more attention and be sure what they're trading but not everybody is perfect and pressure is often used as distraction.

6 minutes ago, Manyc said:

In a way I agree with you, in another I don't.

Yes, I do believe it would make things a lot more simple and efficient, it's a quality of life upgrade.

I don't because of 2 reasons: First the market would become very unstable, one of the things that keep it a bit in check is the limitations in trading, and even then it can almost be exploited. Second it could increase the cases of scamming. Yes, people could pay more attention and be sure what they're trading but not everybody is perfect and pressure is often used as distraction.

I understand your points.  the upside would be a better interface for players and easier trading of gold cores, also, possibly, more money for game dev.