Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What video game character are you?

(PSN)makrisbrik

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

We use that exact words in the philippine language. "OMG" which is Overlord Mc geek's initials. It's actually genius.

Yeah, I noticed that, it's pretty smart move.

I know many languages share words and meaning with Spanish, due to all coming from Latin.

Es increible.

5 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Please tell me you're joking... :/

If you're not, he's the main character of the Halo saga. Total bad@ss, near impossible to kill.

halo-3-1443488784446_540h.png

I meant Guybrush Trepwood. I played Halo and liked Reach on old 360. Just not the newer Halo Guardian.

59 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Clearly Strider Hiryu stride16.gif

That's a good one!

5 hours ago, Plushy said:

Pretty convinced there are only 7 outcomes to begin with. 

So seven outcomes, that would be Lara Croft, Scorpion, Crash, Mario, Guybrush Trepwood(who?), Strider Hiryu...and who is the seventh?

5 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Got Link for me

You’re an absolute hero – talented, selfless, and brave. We are not worthy.

I disagree with the talented and I am anything but worthy of anything

But who's the character?

I did the quiz, but it's really not that great. The questions are too specific, and I came out as Crash Bandycoot, which doesn't corespong with any of my answers.

As on personal opinion, I'd say I'm like a clone of Rhys from Tales From the Borderlands. Both awkward and not a fighter, but funny and with a realistic personality. 

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

I did the quiz, but it's really not that great. The questions are too specific, and I came out as Crash Bandycoot, which doesn't corespong with any of my answers.

As on personal opinion, I'd say I'm like a clone of Rhys from Tales From the Borderlands. Both awkward and not a fighter, but funny and with a realistic personality. 

I agree as Skycook3y pointed out it was cancerous. I thought it was neat because I got my character at first try. Rhys from Borderlands is a great choice.

6 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Also i want to make another post.While i prefer Strider Hiryu

i got sub-zero You are somewhat distant (some might say..."cold"), preferring to conduct your business on the DL instead of attracting a lot of attention. mortal-kombat-x-subzero_big.png

Nice! Go fight MK Ultra K11!!