The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Valkyr Hated?

Voltage

38 minutes ago, WARLOCKE said:

At this point, as I have said, her Invuln needs to go poof simply because everyone else has gotten the same treatment. Why it has taken so long for this to happen is anyones guess.

Because Valkyr threads ages ago where about how she sucks and not how she was overpowered. So, the reverse happened. They more or less upgraded her.

That being said, Valkyr lacks a lot of things other frames have,Mainly good aoe spells.However,I feel the Trinity was a bit much and she should not have had her skill that makes her turn enemy fire into a weapon was a bit much.

Mainly, blame peoples fetishes on the forums for all the problems. Specifically all the nerfs.Because they do check the forums.

That being said, I got a Idea on how to make 2 slightly more, tasty Valkyr that is strong but has no invubrity. One for making her a monster the other a combat focused tank support

For example 

Idea:Valkyr as more a horror movie monster,Focused on Survival. (Alien meets Jason If you will) 

1.Ripline: keep It the same for this build idea. Other then targets are pulled to her and hung not just tossed

Moded:When targeting a foe,Garb multiple foes hanging from a the area leaving them helpless.

2.Feast:Valkyr consumes a target,If the target killed during  the consuming, Valkyr steal a % of the targets stats for a time.

Moded:If Valkyr consumes a Examuse, she gains their power for that set time as well.

3.Blood Hunger: Valkyr Lets out a cry, all targets in the area are forced to focus Valkyr. For each target in the aoe, Valkyr gains bonus armor and damage

4.Hystra:Acts the same but. Valkyr does not lose energy but heath over time. Killing refreshes her heath but also gives her more heath as long as she is in Hystra. She will only 75% or somewhere to 90% damage blocked,however the heathboost trade will make It worth the decreased armor. However, when Valkyr goes out of this state she is massivley Fatigued and needs somewhere to hide because she will take bonus damage based on how much bonus hp she had. And yes,you can die while in Hystra in this conspect. But, as a trade of for that (her being able to die). She can not be pulled out of It by skill disablers.

Idea 2: Valkyr as a Bastet/Valkyrie character 

Passive. Aspect of the cat: When Valkyr is in the party and player is down. A 15% or 25% chance of  Valkyr shadow will appear and revive them.

1.Blood oath: Any damage allies take, Valkyr takes a % of It for them If they are in the aoe.

Moded:Valkyr gains bonus armor closer she is to death during this effect.

2. effigy:Valkyr creates (or can we can have her turn a enemy into one) totem. Any kills while the totem heal allies. 

Modded:Bonus damage in totem area. (Which the enemy verson, bonus stats based on enemy)

3.Shadow of the self: Valkyr summons a shadow of herself. The shadow fights for Valkyr (Based on her leaving her Alvin V based past of pain and reaching what she ment to be,A protector)

Moded: Basically, the Shadow cat acts like Valkyr during Hystra, and stayd longer for each kill that happens near It.

4.Unbroken (Or Angel of the battlefield take you pick):Valkyr drops her weapons,enemies are forced to target her.Valkyr takes no damage in this from but can not attack. She, can do anything else even use skills,but she can not use any weapons. Time based, When it is over. She explodes. Downing her self (or not based depending), but flinging all the damage back at her attackers and healing allies in the Exposing.

And these are just 2 ideas off the top of my head.

2 hours ago, WARLOCKE said:

At this point, as I have said, her Invuln needs to go poof simply because everyone else has gotten the same treatment. Why it has taken so long for this to happen is anyones guess.

read the comments above u

Just now, WARLOCKE said:

And what would that change about my statement? Valk shouldnt be treated any differently than other warframes. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

why do limbo, trinity, ash, have invincibility too? (trinity is pretty close to never getting killed)

hmm make a post about their invincibility nerfing too

oor won't u do it cuz all u wish is to see valkyr getting nerfed??

*@##$ please target all of the invincible frames at once not just one.

7 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

why do limbo, trinity, ash, have invincibility too? (trinity is pretty close to never getting killed)

hmm make a post about their invincibility nerfing too

oor won't u do it cuz all u wish is to see valkyr getting nerfed??

*@##$ please target all of the invincible frames at once not just one.

I have no agenda to "see valk get nerfed". I own a valk with 4 forma. I play said frame almost daily. I dont use a hysteria build because I find it to be boring. None of this has anything to do with what I am about to say.

Invuln has been taken from every frame that has had it, except one. And that in and of itself is not right.

Invisibility is hardly Invincibility. And while I think the AI needs more work on how it handles invisible attackers the fact remains that you CAN die while invisible. In high level missions a stray shot can and will one shot loki/ash/ivara. And while this doesnt happen often, it does happen. Also those frames are subject to energy drain while invincible state warframes are not. 

Invuln was taken from Rhino, Frost and Trinity for a reason. I am sorry you and a few others cant or wont see that reason.

Edited by WARLOCKE
missing words...kek

8 minutes ago, WARLOCKE said:

I have no agenda to "see valk get nerfed". I own a valk with 4 forma. I play said frame almost daily. I dont use a hysteria build because I find it to be boring. None of this has anything to do with what I am about to say.

Invuln has been taken from every frame that has had it, except one. And that in and of itself is not right.

Invisibility is hardly Invincibility. And while I think the AI needs more work on how it handles invisible attackers the fact remains that you CAN die while invisible. In high level missions a stray shot can and will one shot loki/ash/ivara. And while this doesnt happen often, it does happen. Also those frames are subject to energy drain while invincible state warframes are not. 

Invuln was taken from Rhino, Frost and Trinity for a reason. I am sorry you and a few others cant or wont see that reason.

ash cannot die in bladestorm

i never mentioned invinsibility. stop twisting my words

and still why is limbo allowed to become invincible on command or turn entire team invincible while they spam the crap out of their skills (that is lot worse than hysteria)

holdon have u played in hysteria recently. energy leeches CAN TAKE UR ENERGY EVEN DISRUPTORS CAN DO IT WHILE IN HYSTERIA

Edited by Hemmo67
pointing out something..

3 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

ash cannot die in bladestorm

i never mentioned invinsibility. stop twisting my words

and still why is limbo allowed to become invincible on command or turn entire team invincible while they spam the crap out of their skills (that is lot worse than hysteria)

Bladestorm is getting reworked. When is trinity invincible and while limbo does have something akin to Invuln, its part of a wider frame mechanic and in and off itself he cannot damage or interact with the game in said state untill he decides to banish a target..at which point he is no longer invincible to the target of banish. So, no....aside from Ash (which is getting nerfed/reworked) no frame besides valk has a invincible state.

So you tka e 

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheRoflLizard said:

Because Valkyr threads ages ago where about how she sucks and not how she was overpowered. So, the reverse happened. They more or less upgraded her.

That being said, Valkyr lacks a lot of things other frames have,Mainly good aoe spells.However,I feel the Trinity was a bit much and she should not have had her skill that makes her turn enemy fire into a weapon was a bit much.

Mainly, blame peoples fetishes on the forums for all the problems. Specifically all the nerfs.Because they do check the forums.

That being said, I got a Idea on how to make 2 slightly more, tasty Valkyr that is strong but has no invubrity. One for making her a monster the other a combat focused tank support

For example 

Idea:Valkyr as more a horror movie monster,Focused on Survival. (Alien meets Jason If you will) 

1.Ripline: keep It the same for this build idea. Other then targets are pulled to her and hung not just tossed

Moded:When targeting a foe,Garb multiple foes hanging from a the area leaving them helpless.

2.Feast:Valkyr consumes a target,If the target killed during  the consuming, Valkyr steal a % of the targets stats for a time.

Moded:If Valkyr consumes a Examuse, she gains their power for that set time as well.

3.Blood Hunger: Valkyr Lets out a cry, all targets in the area are forced to focus Valkyr. For each target in the aoe, Valkyr gains bonus armor and damage

4.Hystra:Acts the same but. Valkyr does not lose energy but heath over time. Killing refreshes her heath but also gives her more heath as long as she is in Hystra. She will only 75% or somewhere to 90% damage blocked,however the heathboost trade will make It worth the decreased armor. However, when Valkyr goes out of this state she is massivley Fatigued and needs somewhere to hide because she will take bonus damage based on how much bonus hp she had. And yes,you can die while in Hystra in this conspect. But, as a trade of for that (her being able to die). She can not be pulled out of It by skill disablers.

Idea 2: Valkyr as a Bastet/Valkyrie character 

Passive. Aspect of the cat: When Valkyr is in the party and player is down. A 15% or 25% chance of  Valkyr shadow will appear and revive them.

1.Blood oath: Any damage allies take, Valkyr takes a % of It for them If they are in the aoe.

Moded:Valkyr gains bonus armor closer she is to death during this effect.

2. effigy:Valkyr creates (or can we can have her turn a enemy into one) totem. Any kills while the totem heal allies. 

Modded:Bonus damage in totem area. (Which the enemy verson, bonus stats based on enemy)

3.Shadow of the self: Valkyr summons a shadow of herself. The shadow fights for Valkyr (Based on her leaving her Alvin V based past of pain and reaching what she ment to be,A protector)

Moded: Basically, the Shadow cat acts like Valkyr during Hystra, and stayd longer for each kill that happens near It.

4.Unbroken (Or Angel of the battlefield take you pick):Valkyr drops her weapons,enemies are forced to target her.Valkyr takes no damage in this from but can not attack. She, can do anything else even use skills,but she can not use any weapons. Time based, When it is over. She explodes. Downing her self (or not based depending), but flinging all the damage back at her attackers and healing allies in the Exposing.

And these are just 2 ideas off the top of my head.

problem with idea 1: I dont mind loosing heath but the idea that she has to gain heath per kill is off. Think it should be more on attacking thus giving a good reason to go attack things that wont die with one hit. but something is off it feels like a huge nerf everything about valkyr that people loves taken out. This just seems off for some reason

problem with idea 2:REALLY, wow just REALLY this sounds like the cheapest thing in the world. Totally OP, YOU THINK VALKYR IS OP NOW. Wait till she gets this. SHE WILL BE A GOD in deference. it will just be 4 valkyrs. "Downing her self (or not based depending), but flinging all the damage back at her attackers and healing allies in the Exposing" CURRENT Valkyr is 10x better than this and she requires more skills.

So in conclusion: Valkyr is PERFECT. Deal with it HATERS. OR go play another frame.

11 minutes ago, WARLOCKE said:

Bladestorm is getting reworked. When is trinity invincible and while limbo does have something akin to Invuln, its part of a wider frame mechanic and in and off itself he cannot damage or interact with the game in said state untill he decides to banish a target..at which point he is no longer invincible to the target of banish. So, no....aside from Ash (which is getting nerfed/reworked) no frame besides valk has a invincible state.

To be fair, the rift from Limbo doesn't block warframe powers from killing enemies.

So a Limbo can, for example, Banish an Excalibur who can then just spam Radial Javelin and kill everything while being 100% immune to damage. Since he can do this to an entire team, you can bring a Trinity with you to spam EV for endless energy too.

The only reason that Limbo can't do this himself is because the only abilities he has that deals direct damage also puts the target in the rift.

2 minutes ago, Cyonan said:

To be fair, the rift from Limbo doesn't block warframe powers from killing enemies.

So a Limbo can, for example, Banish an Excalibur who can then just spam Radial Javelin and kill everything while being 100% immune to damage. Since he can do this to an entire team, you can bring a Trinity with you to spam EV for endless energy too.

The only reason that Limbo can't do this himself is because the only abilities he has that deals direct damage also puts the target in the rift.

This is how I used to run Draco before Mesa's Peacemaker got changed scaring everyone from her. I would Banish Mesa, Nova, and Trinity. To spice things up, I'd randomly send enemies into Cataclysm to troll the squad when they started taking massive damage out of nowhere. 

7 hours ago, Kalel_087 said:

So you tka e 

problem with idea 1: I dont mind loosing heath but the idea that she has to gain heath per kill is off. Think it should be more on attacking thus giving a good reason to go attack things that wont die with one hit. but something is off it feels like a huge nerf everything about valkyr that people loves taken out. This just seems off for some reason

problem with idea 2:REALLY, wow just REALLY this sounds like the cheapest thing in the world. Totally OP, YOU THINK VALKYR IS OP NOW. Wait till she gets this. SHE WILL BE A GOD in deference. it will just be 4 valkyrs. "Downing her self (or not based depending), but flinging all the damage back at her attackers and healing allies in the Exposing" CURRENT Valkyr is 10x better than this and she requires more skills.

So in conclusion: Valkyr is PERFECT. Deal with it HATERS. OR go play another frame.

First of all,I like Valkyr the way she is. So, calling me a hater in funny. However, I am merely throwing out ideas out of borem. But, people are upset do to nerfing events as of late, so the bigger isssue seems to be most who are upset feel Valkyr is getting special treat since most nerfed remove their invulnerability and I do agree with that peoples skills should not be nerfed If you are not gonna nerf Valkyr,but the problem is Valkyr has that Invulnerability due to what she lacks, and let us be honest,she lacks somethings.

Also, your caping of words,hurts me. Caping haters...really?

Idea 1: Maybe the  Fatigue should be remove or that the skill lets you keep the the heath you get from the 4 for the rest of the match. Idk, 

Idea 2: Would take as much skill as playing frost (This was kind of intended) But draw argo, The 4th might need to be something else. But,the basic idea was making her  a protector/support frame.

19 hours ago, (XB1)TheRoflLizard said:

I do not know if you know this but...

If she goes to 95%, she can get power off of rage. Which means people will stay in Hystra even longer. Which is why when they gave her a massive damage boost they set her to 100% so she would not become more or less unstopable and able to never actually have to leave Hystra. Unless, you want to rehale It all the way to the old verson where she struggled to hit people and was based on time and not her mana pool so you can yell about how she does nothing when Hystra is active because she will be forced to be stuck unable to use guns for who knows how long.

In the grand of things, This might be for the best. As long as It is as it is, she can swap in and out at will, but still have to maintain energy to keep It going. She still has limits,but she is not limited to her 4

I don't see unlimited hysteria as a really bad thing compared to unlimited invincibility.

I keep reading in this thread she has never been changed or reworked.  Hysteria never used to be a toggle ability. She never used to have combos, Hysteria never used to use weapon mods or have channeling. Everyone used to run ichors and when things got rough or you needed to rez someone you pressed 4. People would run short duration builds so they didn't get stuck in hysteria. Over the years they have reworked her at least twice.

She is one of my most played frames but I rarely bring her into a team and end up playing EV trin and someone else brings a scruffy less experienced valk (except that one guy, you sir were a boss).
Build her with eternal war, life strike and rage and only use hysteria when all else fails. There's something rewarding about doing a lvl100 Corpus survival without using hysteria but still there are more team orientated frames like Trinity and Frost.

Hysteria maybe dull to some, but it's a lot more fun than pressing 2 2 2 2 2 on trin while mirage presses 4 4 4 4 4 4 to do a lvl100 interception

On April 4, 2016 at 3:50 PM, (XB1)TheRoflLizard said:

Because Valkyr is Shyvana in Warframe.

Both have a fanbase which is full of people who think they are best thing since slice bread.

Both, where considered "Useless" by people who talk everything they lacked and how their are tons of better option. Only for someone with more skill to show they can really do (Valkyr's skills let her actually be useful. Shyvana could tank and still do massive damage)

So, the people who called them useless are upset because their meta was shatter, so they demand "fixes"

The Devs replied by fixing them by doing slight fixes but no actual rehulls. (Valkyr kept her 4th and It now does more work and also runs of energy and not time based.Shyvana's burn out does more damage to creatures in the woods but does overall less damage and you need to be attacking to keep It going)

And this caused everyone who wanted them to get "fixed" to get mad. Because,in truth. They dislike them because they are a outlair that rewards a playstyle most do not like. A very in your face never letting up combat style. They are considered "EZ" but really they let you  play different ways other then one or 2. (You do not need her 4 to be good,you can focus on other skills and still do well.)

Shyvana can be a tank, a damage doer, a pusher, a killer,whatever she her team needs.

Valkyr, can do most mission well with the exception being defense. She can more or less go thou spy missions even if she trips the alarms,She can kill fast, Survive for a long time, Get punched, be a baiter, and even a heal bot to save allies who get stuck in a bad ordeal.

Their kits defined them and are set up in a way that taking any bit of their kits make them feel lesser. (Yes, I even like her 1st skill which lets you bounce all over the place and grab people and pull them to a rear stomping)

That and both Shyvana and Valkyr are mighty Melee ladies, Which scares the Yasuos and Lokis of the world. One is a mighty she dragon, the other a mighty Valkyrie cat girl. Which is the funny part here. Now,that Valkyr can actually do stuff and is no longer considered "Useless" they are making excuses to push her out again. Because, really It is about being exclusive and forcing people to play how you want them to and not how they want. And large chunk of the Community demand Curtain frames over others. And They do not want Limbo when They want Frost, or Obrion when they want Trinity. They want what they want and all this does is give people a excuse to go "It is ok Valkyr is pertty good".

Because,If It was really about overpowered and not something else. Loki,Mirage,ashe and every auto kill Frame or Prem invise Frame would be on the choping block.

Honestly, If Valkyr was put where they want her to be you would hear the "Valkyr sucks, Play Excluber he is 100% better at being a melee frame" Because honestly every "Fix Valkyr" Thread is just about her damn 4. I like the 4, but If you want to rework her. But more effort in trying to make a better Valkyr then "No invicabity,because op" I would be more intrested.

I mean, If they want Valkyr to turn into a Support tank who has more Valkyrie traits I would be cool with that. And I am sure Valkyr players would be as well.

But, that is not the case,It is just a mission to nerf her 4. Which is what makes me wonder what the actual goal is of the thread, Outside of trying to nerf her?

Ha, my garen beats shyvana into the ground so hard. Doesnt matter if shes 5 levels above me, i will always win

5 hours ago, seren77 said:

Build her with eternal war, life strike and rage and only use hysteria when all else fails. There's something rewarding about doing a lvl100 Corpus survival without using hysteria 

Someone with build after my own heart

5 hours ago, seren77 said:

Hysteria maybe dull to some, but it's a lot more fun than pressing 2 2 2 2 2 on trin while mirage presses 4 4 4 4 4 4 to do a lvl100 interception

And this is just the thing people complain about "boring lazy" playstyle for hysteria valkyr's yet will try to build a frame comp that makes the game basically afkable.

Well I did have an idea for Valkyr to try to solve 2 issues I have seen with hysteria Valkyrs: afking and immediately entering hysteria as soon as they can.

Spoiler

To prevent afking and ignoring damage I suggest that invincibility be on a timer and that timer can be paused momentarily by hitting enemies and extended by killing.  The goal of this is to allow active Valkyrs to keep invincibility for longer periods while still not being indefinite and preventing afk for 20 mins (exaggeration) however at least keep ability to toggle it off.

Now while I don't want to force people to wait to use hysteria I do want to promote waiting until closer to death.  This is due to what most berserker classes seem to have in common is they usually have a high risk/high reward style so to try to implement that why not have a damage boost based on health lost.  My arbitrary changeable number I decided was 2% more damage per 1% hp lost so at 50% hp gone you get 100% more damage but if you manage 99% health gone 198% more damage.  Now of course the number can be balanced more and devs can decide whether or no power strength affects the buff or not.  Only other change I would do is to make her invincible during casting of hysteria (to allow people to get that 99% without worrying about death during cast).

Is this best change? Probably not, but I feel that by making Valkyrs having to remain active to keep the buffs active while also rewarding riskier play would fit berserker style more.

Edited by evilfluffy

2 hours ago, Seretrime_Prime said:

why do people still whine about Valkyr being broken or overpowered? if you dont like her, just dont play her. you literally have a choice (unless you only have one warframe and its her) 

If you didn't read any of the other posts before or other topics, the main reasons why some still complain is that there are leechers out there that use Hysteria to afk and apparently you can run full hysteria up to higher level survival missions and killing level 100+ mobs by doing charge hits and finishers. Even if they don't play Valkyr, they might run pug groups that has a leecher as Valkyr or a "hallway hero" running her (which would be a bit more in the "why did you run pugs and expect better?" category, but that is for another topic) and then they will still point out the issue.

As for those who keep bringing up the whole "Why does Valkyr still have invulnerability when other frames had it removed?", DE tried removing it once.....and then they backpedaled and reverted that patch due to the epic firestorm that erupted from it. Since then, they did a rework and converted hysteria to a toggle with energy drain. They probably won't touch it again because of the previous incident and because hysteria only makes Valkyr invulnerable and not everyone else. Trinity had it dialed back because she made EVERYONE in the group god mode no matter where they were on the map. Loki and Ivara's have invisibility god mode, but they can still be hurt by auras and damage, especially if the user is using a loud weapon without some way to silence it.

With Valkyr, she has to worry about two things that snap her out of hysteria, Pitfalls and units with either energy drain or skill nullification. Every frame skills shuts off when knocked into a pit, and for a Valkyr who gets hit with knockback, she flies away from enemies instead of lays on the ground. If the mobs are lined up correctly, she flies into a pit and the delay before reactivating Hysteria is more than enough time for a group of mobs to mow her down.

All in all, people will find things that make stuff either challenging, fun, or easier for them. If DE changed how affinity was shelled out without it being turned into a cluster frak while making it harder to leech, then possibly the leecher would find another frame or ability to latch onto. Likewise, if DE planned on removing invulnerability from Hysteria, they would need one heck of a buff to make the change feel worth it. Every time a company tries to patch something without offering a comparative if not better upgrade, it leads to people abandoning the character/item for the next meta thing and if they keep doing it...it will lead to people being more elitist and only accepting the same OP bland build in order to do things in the game.

18 hours ago, WARLOCKE said:

As I mentioned before.  If DE had a thing out for invulnerability period frames like limbo, wukong, inaros etc wouldn't exist.

Rhino's was removed because that wasn't intended.  same goes for frost and trinity.  Where as Valkyr IS working as intended.

If we give every frame the perfect scenario other frames out tank her 600 armor.  chroma with 2 abilities, inaros with the right build, trinity and rhino can abuse the damage they recieve to get loads of effective health.  Wukong is basicalliny invincible himself. 

As far as i can see any frame can be invincible, as long as you know the frame's weaknesses and strengths, what their favorite game mode is and faction. it isnt that hard to figure out either. One example is Mag, completely invincible to corpus, polarize and a soma or any high fire rate weapon and you can cheese a corpus anything. Ember + WOF and infested is outfested. rhino with a decent power + range build is a CC and ironskin monster with some buffing effective against any faction. oberon is great for heals and camping in one spot infested defense is easy, limbo is literally invincible, capture and rescues?

3 hours ago, Kaisty said:

All in all, people will find things that make stuff either challenging, fun, or easier for them. If DE changed how affinity was shelled out without it being turned into a cluster frak while making it harder to leech, then possibly the leecher would find another frame or ability to latch onto. Likewise, if DE planned on removing invulnerability from Hysteria, they would need one heck of a buff to make the change feel worth it. Every time a company tries to patch something without offering a comparative if not better upgrade, it leads to people abandoning the character/item for the next meta thing and if they keep doing it...it will lead to people being more elitist and only accepting the same OP bland build in order to do things in the game.

The bold part is the main reason I'm against nerfing just because a few don't like something.  It has too much potential to steam roll.  

1 hour ago, GunDemon said:

As far as i can see any frame can be invincible, as long as you know the frame's weaknesses and strengths, what their favorite game mode is and faction. it isnt that hard to figure out either. One example is Mag, completely invincible to corpus, polarize and a soma or any high fire rate weapon and you can cheese a corpus anything. Ember + WOF and infested is outfested. rhino with a decent power + range build is a CC and ironskin monster with some buffing effective against any faction. oberon is great for heals and camping in one spot infested defense is easy, limbo is literally invincible, capture and rescues?

Thank you for giving examples of how other warframes can do the same thing.  

Edited by DatDarkOne
grammar

sorry, but in current state of game Valk are far from OP. Any slight presence of Corpus and Valk as good, as dead. Hordes of nullifiers or leeching infested - say nope, to Valk last skill.
And on other way - i dont know why, but noone  outraged by how OP (yes actually very very very OP) are Excalibur, long range blind? His Ult that don't care about anything in miles away and work totally fine with just 2 mods (rage+life steal) and turn itself in to some machinegunning swordthrowing massacre machine from hell?

1 hour ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

As I mentioned before.  If DE had a thing out for invulnerability period frames like limbo, wukong, inaros etc wouldn't exist.

Rhino's was removed because that wasn't intended.  same goes for frost and trinity.  Where as Valkyr IS working as intended.

If we give every frame the perfect scenario other frames out tank her 600 armor.  chroma with 2 abilities, inaros with the right build, trinity and rhino can abuse the damage they recieve to get loads of effective health.  Wukong is basicalliny invincible himself. 

Limbos Invuln works in a fashion that in order to affect the game you become vulnerable. Other WFs using powers through banish should be fixed. Wukong is not invulnerable, you have to build for Defy and it requires constant refreshing, regardless you are still taking damage and are still subject to status. Inaros? Its attached to a abilitiy that locks him in place for the duration dealing horrible damage to one target.

Rhino/Frost/Trin were working as intended, DE just decided they didnt like Invuln on warframes so they got changed. The fact Valk keeps hers is all around unfair and hopefully a soon corrected oversight. It seems you and a few others are afraid to lose your crutch.