Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Rhino, what next?

Gefy

Question

So, I have a newborn Rhino and I would like to get him to the max rank and unlock all his abilities. What missions should I play? (keep in mind that it's a brand new frame, so don't tell me to do Void runs or anything like that) 

Thankls, Gefy

10 answers to this question

Newborn rhino is one thing but it all depends what weapons you have and what you can handle.

Coba on Earth is one of the first Dark Sector missions, pretty easy with bonus affinity. There are always players playing public usually up to 20th-25th wave. Ton of easy affinity early on.

After I can put at least Vigor I'm going to Cyath on Eris (spy mission). It is infested so if you shot the cameras and watch for lasers there is no one who will trigger the alarm. No need for stealth no need for silenced weapons. As a bonus you have a chance for helmet and main blueprint of Ivara.

3 hours ago, 702cooper said:

If you really want low level you could try assassinations or level 5 survival.

Or try and see if your team will carry you on Draco with pubs(not recommenced, pubs might be terrible or quit on you)

If you do get carried to draco, be courteous and out on an aura mod (ideally a maxed steel charge so you can put on as high rank a vitality or redirection as you can, even on a rank 0 frame. The most annoying thing you can do is constantly die and as a rhino you really shouldnt be doing that with iron skin.

Edited by ADirtyMonk