Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summon ghostly floating chest beam guy?

(XBOX)Lou the Lou

Question

So, I was playing with a Rhino and a Rhino Prime just now.  I don't know which of them did this (I wasn't paying enough attention), but when one other guy (Bob) and I were sitting at the end waiting for the third guy, Bob knelt down on one knee, then this figure appeared in front of him, all in a ghostly image of his energy color, shooting a huge beam out of its chest.  This figure appeared to be controlled by the player.  It disappeared after 5 seconds or so.

I'd hazard to guess this is some sort of animation?  Just what did I see there?  Because the Rhino frame obviously doesn't have an ability like that.

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Lou the Lou said:

Roger.

Do the Natah quest, if you don't have it. Hunt down blue figures on Uranus, they'll pop in like the Stalker with blue flashes and weird noises. This will unlock the second dream after you completed the Natah Quest. JUST DO IT!

1 hour ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Second Dream will answer all of your questions... be sure to bring along a few tissues though. Just a slight advisory. :)

The tissues are only for those not used to cliche writing and twists you can see from a mile away. If you are not one of those people, bring a book or something else, otherwise you are going to groan from boredom.