Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this Kubrow an Omega?

Ambiroa

Question

sFGKEGL.jpg

...or is there one more level up?

I have one Omega, but for my optics this one looks slightly lower/less tall. The imprints, egg, and power core are ready for rebreeding the 5th gen xD

Edited by Ambiroa

16 answers to this question

There's no such thing as an Omega Kubrow, it's just a term coined by some particularly cunning conmen, biggest problem with the term? Height is not transferred by imprints, meaning that a pair of max height imprints (which the Kubrow above is not, to answer your question) could easily give you a minimum height Kubrow.

Congrats on getting a gold Lotus btw.

*facepalms at the word "omega"*

No such thing as an omega kubrow. just an excuse to price a kubrow's imprints higher and i don't condone such excuses (my opinion take it or leave it) [HEIGHT AND GENDER ARE RANDOM NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF CLONED]

HOWEVER it would go for a pretty penny if that's the natural colors and depending on the type.

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady

Hmm, I guess I will keep rebreeding it till I have the height similar to my other Kubrow, which head reaches the same height as my Ember's shoulders. This one is a 4th gen, it all started with a slim Lotus Gold, who I cross-bred with a bulky gold, then got a 2nd, 3rd, and this 4th all in the same height...talking about RNG huh :-P

1 hour ago, _Medo_ said:

take a screenshot of the prints while the kubrow is facing forward then compare to this

Haven't tried this before, thanks! xD

Will post the screens here for others to have some definite info as well.

eGw26rB.jpg

*too much time .. lol

The slight difference might be related to the different types of Kubrow, but I think both are indeed the tallest version xD

Anyway, thanks again for all the replies, now I know that I don't need to rebreed a 5th gen anymore ;-)

Ohia Ambiroa :^ (rawr)

It looks omega, The color and patterns are good.

For kubrow trading, The Omega word means it needs to have good hight, and be bulky, your seems to be a omega, but i'm not sure if that's just the screen shot.

When breeding hights are random, so omega kubrows are not good for trading... but that kubrow is a omega (unless its is the screen shot >.<)