Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm "new" to the game again.

violentbananas

Question

So I started playing back when Warframes had 10 slots, four of which were polarized for abilities. I went away just before the addition of the Liset, and I have some questions about my old (and vaulted) weapons. Are the Latron Prime, Glaive Prime and Reaper Prime any good in comparison to today.s power creep? Also, is Mag's kit still a bit scattered? I'm wondering if I should forma my Mag P or just leave her as is.

Thanks for any help and I'm few days back playing have been wonderful. I'm glad to be getting back in!

5 answers to this question

First of all, welcome back to Warframe. That is a long absence.

On to the matter at hand, I can testify as to the effectiveness of the Latron Prime, it is still a solid weapon in terms of single shot damage. The reaper prime is ok, but is trounced compared to the Nikana Prime/Dragon Nikana/War in terms of damage and attack speed. I never got Glaive prime so cannot comment on that one.

mag is now available off one planet, the parts are not scattered anymore. Realistically, it is up to you as to whether you forma your mag Prime. I have not forma'd mine as of yet and she works pretty well in her current state. Just bear in mind that they are reworking Mag soon, might want to watch a couple of dev streams back for the details.

Edited by Skinner1818

Latron prime and Glaive is realy weak.

Reaper Prime got buff so its a good weapon, but not one of the best weapons.

Mag will get rework soon of her Ultimate and third ability.

Video:

The next to rework will be VOLT

Valkyr, Excalibur, Frost, Rhino and Saryn got rework.

Ember got small buff on her 4 ability turn ON and OFF and it eats small amount of energy with high efficiency and 100% duration+, so you can Turn ON and burn all low and medium leveled enemies. 

Mesa will get buff to her 4th ability soon.

Latron p is still quite good though it take a few forma to make it shine, reaper p is now a decent critical weapon esp with the last event mods if you can get ahold of them. The throwing weapons in general are a little on the weak side. I would hold off putting any formainto mag until we see exactly how her rework settles out