Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Reward Tables (for Groups)

Fat_Nom

Question

In the wiki, and based on past knowledge, every player in a squad who completed the 3rd level of a sortie would all receive the same reward. Is this still in effect in today's sorties with the checklist, or does everyone in a squad now get different rewards upon completing the 3rd sortie level?

It just struck me that if it is still in effect, it means that it would be impossible for me to get a given reward (i.e. Snipetron V BP) if someone in my squad already got it checked off. I really hope this is not the case...

6 answers to this question

Note that just because an item is checked doesn't mean you can't "obtain" it again. It just means that, if the rewards roll on that item you already have, it gives 25 Rare 5 cores instead. That was a change they made with the whole "check list," so that people who hasn't obtained an item will still obtain it, while others who already have it will receive a little compensation in the form of rare fusion cores.

Edited by Casardis

Just now, Casardis said:

Note that just because an item is checked doesn't mean you can't "obtain" it again. It just means that, if the rewards roll on that item you already have, it gives 25 Rare 5 cores instead. That was a change they made with the whole "checkbox."

That's the problem. All I ever seem to get is 25 Cores no matter the combination of solo or with the same missing items as my squad members. This token system cannot come soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Casardis said:

Note that just because an item is checked doesn't mean you can't "obtain" it again. It just means that, if the rewards roll on that item you already have, it gives 25 Rare 5 cores instead. That was a change they made with the whole "checkbox."

Adding to it:

For example: all the squad members got the same lens in a sortie. You don't have it but the rest of the squad do. You will get the lens but their lens is replaced by 25 R5 fusion cores.

15 minutes ago, CommanderSpawn said:

Adding to it:

For example: all the squad members got the same lens in a sortie. You don't have it but the rest of the squad do. You will get the lens but their lens is replaced by 25 R5 fusion cores.

Also, if they did the sortie solo, it'd do nothing to reduce their chance of getting the associated 25 cores. Rewards don't depend on the checked lists of squad members.