Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

want to laugh your &#! off?

Hemmo67

3 hours ago, Deshiel said:

I actualy admire his energy.

He is still going on about what happened?

3 hours ago, DLVargas said:

I think perhaps the faster this community forgets he exists, the better off we'll be.

Also this.

4 hours ago, DLVargas said:

I think perhaps the faster this community forgets he exists, the better off we'll be.

If you want him gone that bad, then he got you good. 

54 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

He is still going on about what happened?

Also this.

Yeah he had a short pause, playing division and then he went back at it full force. :D

7 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Not even seeing why he would do that since he's banned anyway

Isn't it obvious? He is not trying to make a scene or anything like that. He's trying to get back into the game. He failed to do it on his own so he makes all those videos so that people could stand up for him. He's geting a lot ppl on his side. 

If this was just some opportunity to troll for him, I don't think that he would make so many videos. He's trying 4 real.

15 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Isn't it obvious? He is not trying to make a scene or anything like that. He's trying to get back into the game. He failed to do it on his own so he makes all those videos so that people could stand up for him. He's geting a lot ppl on his side. 

If this was just some opportunity to troll for him, I don't think that he would make so many videos. He's trying 4 real.

okay i might get u wrong but do u think i support him by making this post?

cuz i was just trying to make people laugh at his "interesting way to think" xD

7 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

okay i might get u wrong but do u think i support him by making this post?

cuz i was just trying to make people laugh at his "interesting way to think" xD

Yeah well. I don't see how him having enought influence to send random people to bomb warframe devs on twitter is even slightly funny.Usualy when people get banned. They are on thier own and not everyone is inclined to help them. He managed to persuade thousands of ppl to trust him. That's something that shouldn't be ignored and thats why I said that I respect his energy.

There is two parts of me right now:

One what wants to know what's going on

And second wants to just swipe in to rubbish pin and forget about this before I even get more temptation to ask.

I guess I will go with 2nd part. After all this thing just sounds already solved.

1 hour ago, 4628Gin-san said:

It seems this has grown into quite the toxic topic, but I really need some contexts. Would anyone care to point me to an explanation, or maybe a thread with the most relevant info about RevXDev's case?

Basically, from his viewpoint (with his evidence) Mogamu threatened to use his and other Warframe partner powers to get him banned (there was a video clip of Mogamu saying the threat). That's how it started according to a particular vid of his. How it ended could be coincidence, that his accounts were reviewed for any evidence that Rex could be banned. You can see how that went.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

I can offer an alternative: the guy named DSPgaming (also known as Phill). Only don't watch his videos directly, but instead go watch "This is how you DON'T play" compilations.

This guy is... Truly a rare specimen, and here's why:

1) He has no memory span, at all. He forgets everything immediately, all the turorials and tips.

2) He pays no attention to the game at all and often gets stuck or dies because of this.

3) He never learns. He never changes tactics. Even if they are obviosly innefective. He never GITS GUD.

4) He's a hypocrite.

5) HE ALWAYS BLAMES THE GAME (and sometimes developers directly) FOR HIS MISTAKES. FOR ALL OF THEM. AND HE MAKES A LOT.

This guy is lord of scrubs. Don't watch his videos if you can't handle high scrub levels. This guy will make you lose hope in humanity as well as remind you that some people would not survive natural selection.

• 3 months later...

rule one:

never mention that name on the forums otherwise everyone will get triggered.

he's been a complete arse to quiette shy and dk, who are the two people I watch for their warframe videos.

oh, don't forget bathing in the text editor tool built-in to the chrome browser.