Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lvl 30 Ogris, Video Included

mogamu

I am soooooo gonna get Ogris now...

oh yes, me too =)

bad that my clan is only around 20 ppl and we just started ignis research, at least that leaves me time to farm ressources for ogris research and building it

+1 to mogamu for the nice vid

Great vid, this is definitely next on my list to craft now after just having done the Supra. 

These Warframe vids by the OP are quite good, nice laid-back commentary (he could be a commentator for NBA games) in contrast to akamikeb's manic/hyper style.

Did you not watch the vid?

It still does not clarify. I'm asking for data here, because I don't see multiple numbers when using multishot, like 500x2 jumping out of the target. Is it really working? The sodding thing gibs everything with or without, and its hard to tell on bosses due to the shield regen rate being too fast, skewing the results.

Can you confirm that Multishot works with ogris? I can never tell...

Ok so this has been a strange thing for me

When i first installed multishot it looked like i would get 2 damage numbers around 500, then later it looked like i got a single damage number around 1000.  Im not sure how this works but I am 99% sure that multishot is working, Im just not sure how it decides to calculate.

This is a LONGSHOT guess...but maybe the devs realized that 2 explosions can be laggy and just combined it into 1 for double damage.  I need to go play with my Torrid to test multishot there.

Edited by mogamu

Can you confirm that Multishot works with ogris? I can never tell...

It definitely does. The smoke trail is visibly thicker with multishot. And you know how the rockets like to detonate in mid-air when the host is lagging? Well, one of my rockets exploded and the other kept going across the room in Xini.

edit: and you know, the damage is obviously doubled when you have 90% multishot.

Edited by Shallowfish