Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam achievements

Clays-me

Question

Hello,

I have played warframe for over 600 hours and therefor unlocked a lot of achievements. around 144

only 31 of those sync with steam. Is it legal to use some form like S.A.M. (steam achievement manager) to add the ones that steam misses?

I'm an achievement hunter and it realy bothers.

thank you in advance. 

(forgive my english I'm not a native)

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, shadowfire380 said:

I know how you feel I have every warframe achievement except for mastery ones yet on steam I only have 10.

Although I have idea what a S.A.M. is so I can't help you there.

It is some sort of program that allows you to modify your steam achievements. 

19 minutes ago, someguygames said:

Hello,

I have played warframe for over 600 hours and therefor unlocked a lot of achievements. around 144

only 31 of those sync with steam. Is it legal to use some form like S.A.M. (steam achievement manager) to add the ones that steam misses?

I'm an achievement hunter and it realy bothers.

thank you in advance. 

(forgive my english I'm not a native)

From reading a few posts on the Steam forums, no you should not use anything to modify your Steam achievements. Your account will likely be banned for cheating as it is considered cheating by many developers. You might be able to send a ticket to support instead and see if they can get the achievements fixed in a future patch. Which achievements are they? You might be able to get them to trigger through play depending on the achievements.

6 minutes ago, Urlan said:

From reading a few posts on the Steam forums, no you should not use anything to modify your Steam achievements. Your account will likely be banned for cheating as it is considered cheating by many developers. You might be able to send a ticket to support instead and see if they can get the achievements fixed in a future patch. Which achievements are they? You might be able to get them to trigger through play depending on the achievements.

I allready contacted the devs and they are aware of the problem and they would look into it some day in the furture. so much for their help.

and yeah I tried triggering them and for some it worked. not all though..

I read something about this could only get you banned if you play games wich are vac protected. 

4 hours ago, someguygames said:

I allready contacted the devs and they are aware of the problem and they would look into it some day in the furture. so much for their help.

and yeah I tried triggering them and for some it worked. not all though..

I read something about this could only get you banned if you play games wich are vac protected. 

I can assure you that if you use the steam achievements manager, that you can get banned. I am not saying that is the only reason and its ultimately up to the devs of course; but there are a multitude of steam of users that have done just that and suffered the results. Its, of course, your call but I for one would rather not chance losing my account for something that could eventually get fixed like the reviving and terminal hacking achievements used to be.