Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do in Warframe when bored?

kanzu

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Make a thread asking others what to do when bored in warframe

Maybe do some conclave?

That was quick. And bruh, its conclave. As soon as you join a game you either lose or get killed

6 minutes ago, kanzu said:

That was quick. And bruh, its conclave. As soon as you join a game you either lose or get killed

It can be fun sometimes but it isn't that fun when you have a whole game of people using frames and weapons that are op for conclave (it was less fun before with the jat kittag and some other weapons).

Maybe challenge you're self and do a raid using only a certain frame or setup. Best ideas I got really :|

Edited by crimsonspartan1

make a challenge for urself

use a warframe with no mods same with weapons and see how long u can go in a t1/t2/t3/t4 survival/ext/cap/inter/defense/sabo/md

or try to do a 30minute survival with all the warframes

BY YOUR SELF, of course using mods but mix it up like u cant use powers or something like that, just some ideas

Help out your fellow tenno! When greedy pull was still usefull, I used to sit infront of the recruiting chat and wait for people that need me. No because of the resources, but because I wanted to help them. Maybe someone needs help with a quest, and you'd get to hear some special NPC dialoge again. 

Step 1: get an AoE weapon that deals low damage
Step 2: mod it for status if possible
Step 3: Mod it for radiation damage (but not too much)
Step 4: Get a BSOP secondary weapon
Step 5: Join a match
Step 6: Proc Radiation on yourself
Step 7: Kill your team
Step 7a: Leave immediately after for lulz.
Step 8: ???
Step 9: Profit.

Fashionframe is basically 25% of my playtime. Why kill stuff if you can't look good doing it? :^)

Try being out of the ordinary, don't follow the trend of red 'n black angst. ((I know it looks good and I'll admit to using it occasionally.)) Mix different colours, cosmetics, and helmets together to make something different and new.

That, or you can set some personal goals like others have mentioned. Fill out your codex scans, use a weird loadout, help out your fellow tenno. You never know, you might meet some new friends or find something you really enjoy doing.

If all else fails, get a Sonicor.

On 04/14/2016 at 1:35 PM, 321agemo said:

I complete my codex scans. Still need 1 more manic bombard eximus!

Well i can cross this off my list. Finally got that final scan. All thats left are frontier seeker eximus..... To which i have none. Welp.