Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is 'Cannonade' mod tradeable?

SaucyTuckermax

Question

So I really want this mod 'cannonade' according to the wiki, it isn't tradeable but I've heard from people that it is and wiki just isn't updated. SO...If anyone has this mod, even if you don't want to sell it to me we should at least try to trade it so if it does let the trade happen I can update the wiki page...thanks 

8 answers to this question

Going from the wiki, it was a mod that was not ready for release yet, if it was ever supposed to be released. Occasionally, unfinished mods will make it into the transmutation tables through a bug, because a placeholder is put in the game. As a result, it is most likely going to remain untradable until it is properly implemented in the game.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the mod is in fact in the game now under the name "concealed explosives." It's only usable on thrown secondaries like the Kunai and Hikou, and functions exactly like Thunderbolt. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Concealed_Explosives

^This is incorrect, my mistake. Don't mind me...

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Cannonade? I've never heard of it. sounds like an energy drink or something.

Cannonade! For when the siege runs long!

Edited by Archeyef
Correction of incorrect correction

2 hours ago, Archeyef said:

Going from the wiki, it was a mod that was not ready for release yet, if it was ever supposed to be released. Occasionally, unfinished mods will make it into the transmutation tables through a bug, because a placeholder is put in the game. As a result, it is most likely going to remain untradable until it is properly implemented in the game.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the mod is in fact in the game now under the name "concealed explosives." It's only usable on thrown secondaries like the Kunai and Hikou, and functions exactly like Thunderbolt. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Concealed_Explosives

Cannonade! For when the siege runs long!

actually, no concealed explosives is basically the same thing but for throwing melee. the two mods are not the same. cannonade was 'accidently' released waaay after concealed explosives was already in-game.

25 minutes ago, SaucyTuckermax said:

actually, no concealed explosives is basically the same thing but for throwing melee. the two mods are not the same. cannonade was 'accidently' released waaay after concealed explosives was already in-game.

I see. My mistake, I guess I missed that. The answer then is no, it is probably still not tradable and won't be until it's officially released. Did a search for it in the release notes forum and the only result that showed up was DE saying they'd removed it from the transmute tables and made it untradable.

1 minute ago, Archeyef said:

I see. My mistake, I guess I missed that. The answer then is no, it is probably still not tradable and won't be until it's officially released. Did a search for it in the release notes forum and the only result that showed up was DE saying they'd removed it from the transmute tables and made it untradable.

right on, well thank you for your help.

Just now, SaucyTuckermax said:

right on, well thank you for your help.

No problem. And sorry about the misinformation there. I completely missed that it was ever even a thing until this thread, and it sounded really similar to Concealed Explosives.