The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teeny Warframe Arts

Brahkest

I'm really embarrassed to post this so please bare with me~

I do some warframe fan art from time to time and here's some recent stuff I did and will add more later on. Some of you may have seen my free wallpapers that I made for all the syndicates plus a Lotus and Stalker one but I can't seem to find that thread now gosh darn it :/

My Tumblr where I post all my garbage: http://brahkest.tumblr.com/

Here's my entry for the card contest that just passed. I actually didn't get to enter because I was late by a few minutes lol *sweet Stalker kill me now*

0C9v50V.png

And I'm currently doing a lot of pixeled warframes because it's fun, quick, and I do it while at work when I should be making actual art assets lol

14y2DM2.png

zJ7EEuT.png

BoOlQM7.gif

VgZSAbU.png

OvudQ3B.gif

4E9ERSE.png

Ob1RmCJ.png

Also I would really appreciate it if ya'll don't use my art without permission please. I had several cases where people were using my sprites for mock up games and while flattering, were passing my work as theirs so help a loser out and don't do that, thanks~

Edited by Brahkest
Added more content

1 minute ago, Drzzter said:

Nice art! Great job, looks good. :^) That Loki looks especially nice, probably my favourite of the bunch.

I want to see a Clem and an Alad art soon. hehe.

Thank you! I plan on working on more, if only I didn't tire myself out from drawing so many unnecessary lines haha

wow, the first saryn p picture looks really alive, it's like looking at the actual saryn prime XD

the chibi warframes are also very very cute, nyx is my favorite obviously <3 

keep up the awesome work, I'm sure your work will be on a prime time too 

• 3 weeks later...