Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't buy Tennogen items!

KrazyKubrowLady

Question

Just as the title says.

Account is linked to steam account. Running the steam version for tennogen items so I shouldn't be having issues but I am. I can't see the button to open the workshop for it....

Tennogen just needs to be available in the market already.... issues like this wouldn't happen :/ <--I understand this is how tennogen creators make money. it doesn't change my opinion ty

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady

9 answers to this question

So there's no Steam icon at the top of your market and the items don't come up in the arsenal? 

Have you tried going to your account on the website (main website, not forum) and clicking the Linked Steam Economy Profile link?

Edited by Katinka

16 minutes ago, KrazyKubrowLady said:

Account is linked to steam account. Running the steam version for tennogen items so I shouldn't be having issues but I am. I can't see the button to open the workshop for it..

Whenever I would attempt to buy a tennogen item, I click purchase in-game and it opens up a steam transaction for me.  Were I to have money in my steam wallet I could purchase it there directly.

Spoiler

Bz9WQeO.jpg?1R243B2x.jpg?1h7ULIJ1.jpg?1

If this is not the case for you, then your steam isn't connected to warframe somehow.  That's my only guess.

3 hours ago, Katinka said:

So there's no Steam icon at the top of your market and the items don't come up in the arsenal? 

Have you tried going to your account on the website (main website, not forum) and clicking the Linked Steam Economy Profile link?

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

if your Warframe Account is infact linked with your Steam Account, you should be able to use this Link:

eEXTJzF.png

I do indeed have that link in my profile via the main site.

I can click it. Promise

3 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The button is the steam logo between "Prime Access" and "Get Platinum" if you don't see that go to your arsenal and try to get what you want from there whatever it is should appear at the bottom it's price will be shown in real money

It doesnt exist in my steam warframe at all. Not even through the arsenal :/

3 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Whenever I would attempt to buy a tennogen item, I click purchase in-game and it opens up a steam transaction for me.  Were I to have money in my steam wallet I could purchase it there directly.

Reveal hidden contents

Bz9WQeO.jpg?1R243B2x.jpg?1h7ULIJ1.jpg?1

If this is not the case for you, then your steam isn't connected to warframe somehow.  That's my only guess.

That's odd when i open warframe through my steam library :/