Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #114!

[DE]Megan

So this challenge was something. This was probably the hardest thing i've done in warframe, you are limited on what you can do on the control, and mines a little busted so that didn't help, that's why i have so many whires, safety in numbers. Even still, it was a lot of fun and i'm looking forward to the next challenge.

Here is my entry for the Lava Challenge:
As an extra I did not use any restores or take any damage during this run :)

At 10:34 is a double jump and a wall jump I did watch it 5 times very slowly so I did not touch the ground there.

It was fun doing this :)

On 4/15/2016 at 10:21 PM, HerrEilig said:

The "No standing animation" rule is really not great when you can randomly end up standing on little wall decorations, door frames, etc.

Yes this challanege wasn't ment for every frame in the game.
So use those ones that can do this :)

Edited by PETI258

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChaoticChaos said:

I would personally say Zephyr is more challenging among the 3. It took me a while, but this challenge wasn't designed for every warframe. It's a challenge, nothing more, nothing less. Also I find it way more difficult on a console. Anyways, where is your run?

I'm trying to do it as Vauban right now. It's really difficult, as you'd imagine. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)ChaoticChaos said:

I attempted Ember Prime when I first heard about the contest on the stream. I posted it a while ago, but it feels impossible for a console player. I need a better frame rate. Yes, those doors are the biggest problem! Also standing on things mess up the run. Well good luck man!

Yeah, thanks. I think I've some something like 59, if not 100 runs? I might attempt doing it with Zephyr, since she doesn't quite feel like cheating (i.e. like Ivara or Wukong). 

I have a very important question concerning this competition. When doing the challenge with 2 players, do both fail if one touches the ground? If not then can that player who failed follow the other !without damaging anything! to the extraction?

My half version of how I completed it, passing from one "start" to the "end". Full vid showing walking portion is linked below >.>

(sorry about any quality issues) Also I did not in anyway hack any code, I just exploited something I found when doing a sabotage mission in void. Though during those few past rounds my team members did appear to notice the "airplane mode", either that or think I was crazy. Unfortunately the weapons glitched on my this time around soon after using them in "airplane mode" so all I could do is go to finish. You may notice I can shoot glaxion at 0:09 and repeatedly switch weapons several times.

[not responsible for links that appear at the end of the videos]

https://youtu.be/hftfbtkqww0

Welp, could've a sworn I heard any void mission allowed in the prime time episode but puff, guess I'll have to make another vid. I'll leave this one up just for kicks of the glitch.

Edited by TenDen

On 4/15/2016 at 9:38 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The Floor is Lava - Warframe Rules

1. Don't touch the ground.
  2. Don't perform a 'Standing Animation' or 'Heavy Landing Animation".
  3. Must be done in any Void Extermination tileset.
  4. Elevators are "safe zones".

I will add more rules here if needed, thanks and goodluck!

Hmm, as a Zephyr player, this is pretty fun to do from time-to-time lol. Not sure if there is a deadline tonight or PAX East related stuff, but I might record a run tonight and post it here xD

#mahbirbwillbevictorious #doyouevenZephbro? #flapflapflap

On 4/16/2016 at 0:43 PM, (PS4)ChaoticChaos said:

Thank you for these rules [DE]Megan! Ignore my Ember Prime attempt as I didn't quite know the curriculum. However, I didn't give up! My girl Zephyr took this Challenge like a breeze! :smile: Here is my video where I beat the challenge! It wasn't easy though! I hope I make the PS4 community proud! Enjoy!

As someone who mains Zephyr, you make us proud birbs!
(and on PS4 no less, that's awesome! well at least for me these kind of challenges are especially difficult if I had to use a controller xD)

Also was kind of happy to see some peeps here use Zephyr instead of the usual Ivara or Wukong (though both are absolutely fine!). I didn't see any Mirage players yet, but that's definitely something players can consider as well since she's naturally the most flexible(?) via increased animation speeds as her passive. So she can definitely be beneficial when used efficiently!

Anyways, nice video/run again!
I'm considering of doing one, but the twist is I kind of want to use only bows/snipers and no 4th ability when trying to clear enemies, because why not xD

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Hey, I am trying to understand Prime Time. I have watched it because of the chance at platinum, but what I am having trouble understanding is the art portion of the show. I am having difficulty reconciling the anime art with the tone of the actual game. The piece that stands out the most to me is the loli wyrm. How on earth does a 12 yo girl represent a death bringing sentinel from the game? The game has a dark tone. It involves our frames jumping around and brutally killing all of the enemies around. How does "cute" factor into that? I really do want to understand the thought process behind the choices for the art shown... It is confusing to watch an officially sponsored stream be so "cute" the whole time. 

edit: I couldn't reply to the stream I was mentioning art for... I  can't post to that one anymore... The Prime Time I last watched was a few weeks ago.

Edited by Col_aMerika
clarification