Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account sharing?

._Storm

Question

Hi

I have a noobie IRL friend who I want to play the game with , and help his account progress. By that I mean I want to PLAY on his Account, I know someone who got his account banned for sharing it with his friend. So the question I ask is, Can I play on his account while also playing on mine? This is not for warframe platinum discounts or anything, since I still have yet to buy plat in my main, its just for fun and helping him play. I dont wanna get banned, there is alot of work put into my WF account, which I do not want to loose, if you do share and you have been either warned or granted permission by DE for it please tell me your experience!

-Thanks!

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)JeDi-_xStaRzZ said:

Yeah. Just don't publicly say it?

Na I dont wanna sneak my way through , Its better if I get official permission or a good to go. Im a good person :V And thanks everyone else for answering my question :)

Ill leave this post up in case someone else has the same question or DE wants to give me permission.

4 hours ago, StormripperFTW said:

Ofc you can Physically play in his account, let's say, to beat this MR to pass this obstacle. Like if you go to his house to show him how to do X or Y.

Logging on his account from your pc to do stuff for him, that will get you banned.

Either way, that won't help him at all, sure go show him stuff at his house, but don't play for him, play with him only. Best learning is by doing it himself.

Also, don't hold your breath waiting for DE to give you a permission to do account sharing. There are no exceptions to rules.

Edited by Manyc

This is paragraph which references Account Sharing is:

"The Account you create is personal to you and Digital Extremes does not allow the transfer of user Accounts.  You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void.  Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account."

The EULA only states what you can and cannot do with the Software installed on your computer.

For the multiple accounts bit, it mentions that it will be handled on a case by case basis.