Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Debt - Rare mods

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

I spent around 6 hours yesterday hunting acolytes. Most of the time they are in huge maps and in missions like Capture in Ceres ( God) and when you finally kill them, you get another copy of the same mods.

So since I just can´t get the rare mods from the acolytes  ( okay I can already see the answers saying " hey that´s why they are called rare...". Is it easier to get the rare mods on the endurance part of the event or should I get desperate and use plat instead. 

11 answers to this question

As a PC user : I can say that farming the rare mods was hard but not that hard
Argon and Pressurized took around 30 runs both / Narrow Barrel took 5 runs / Maiming took 50+
Luckily, the endurance part isn't so hard and you have a good chance of getting the rare mods in it so don't give up or use ur plat till u r desperate

done 60 runs for both mania and torment for their rare mods not seen one yet i got the rest and all of angts mods at 11 runs im gonna keep trying but i am getting frustrated at the drop rate. the endurance is supposed to have the best drop rate but drops all mods i read so might be slighter harder.