Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox on Draco: Need help

xdestroyer21084

Question

So I picked this game back up after a few years, just started this month. Found out what "Draco, Ceres" is and it's helpful. I once played with this one guy who had Equinox, we didn't have an EV. There was just 2 buffers, an equinox, and me, leeching. He didn't move from his spot, he was casting maim over and over again. How did he do it? He was clearing like an Excal but with equinox and he didn't even shoot anything to gain stacks. Really curious as to what his build was or what he did to make him do this.

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

Equinox gains stacks from her own maim bleed procs. Leaving it on will cause all enemies to bleed within it's AoE, and those stack as dmg and then can be purged. 

It doesnt work like that. What is stored as damage is a percentage of the maximum amount of health and shields that a enemy have which is accumulated when they die.

As for what build the Equinox was running, i dont know but you would need both some serious power strength and efficiency to have enemies just die from the bleed procs alone since Main only applies the proc once per enemy so the Equinox had to keep spamming it. Couple that with the fact that you also need power range to hit alot of enemies  but that Overextended lowers your power strength by 60% complicates things a bit. OP, do you remember what buffers you had and if all of you were running Corrosive Projection? Theres also the matter of the energy regen. Did the Equinox have any Rakta or Synoid weapons weapons with them?

1 hour ago, xdestroyer21084 said:

I was asking how was the Equinox killing so efficiently without even moving or building Maim charges

Maim has a huge range to begin with. Also maim builds up charge from damage dealt by you and your allies. The guy probably had huge power strength and range. How rapidly was he casting Maim?

5 hours ago, Insizer said:

Maim has a huge range to begin with. Also maim builds up charge from damage dealt by you and your allies. The guy probably had huge power strength and range. How rapidly was he casting Maim?

Well, he casted it, about 5-6 seconds later he just clicked it again and everything just died off... I went to investigate their HP, and they took insane bleed damage, but how did he deal damage with the recast.

1 hour ago, xdestroyer21084 said:

Well, he casted it, about 5-6 seconds later he just clicked it again and everything just died off... I went to investigate their HP, and they took insane bleed damage, but how did he deal damage with the recast.

I don't main Equinox, but I'm guessing you all were doing so much damage that his unleashing Maim did them in. Again, all I can say is huge power strength and huge range. His huge power strength was probably causing his power buff ability to buff his Maim even more. That's what I'm guessing. I'm honestly not the guy to ask.