Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get the dex weapons.

(PSN)Nukerxero123

The complete horrible luck of mine, when the u18.5 update came on the ps4 I couldn't log in for 10 days because of some error after the ps4 software updated. I've been playing warframr since it came on the ps4 but I never got any dex weapons because I had my exams so I could never come on. But this year I had no exams and I couldn't ******* log in and didn't get the dex weapons. Dam it.

35 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Sorry to hear that you missed it. Maybe you'll have better luck next year.

x)

"Oops, just wait a year, not that bad"

I feel like the game is saying the same thing to me when I have a host migration fail after 60mn of T4 surv... "60mn is not that bad, just do it again, hihi"

6 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

x)

"Oops, just wait a year, not that bad"

I feel like the game is saying the same thing to me when I have a host migration fail after 60mn of T4 surv... "60mn is not that bad, just do it again, hihi"

Yeah I know. It's a great game one of the best , but it's ******** frustrating. 

9 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Well you now have a full year to plan and make sure that there are no hiccups when they come around.

How do you make sure that some random debilitating unexpected bug doesn't occur? The same thing could happen next year and there's nothing he can do about that.