The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

38 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

No, there is nothing stupid about it. nothing says that saryn is ending in 2 weeks, just the boosters. you should know by now that the booster theory was thrown out the window long ago.

Unless you want to white-knight it yes, while I do agree the booster theory was gone out the window, due to issues, but by fact Valban shuold be out within 2 weeks, if not then, where is the money?, alot of people have burned out, so by normal fact, 2 weeks shuold end Saryn Prime, unless they want to do the trinity prime stunt agien.

39 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

does that mean there will be possibly new mission choices or even more towers for void then?

Beats me, but maybe, hopefully

39 minutes ago, h41pa said:

i'm not sure first they need to release U19 , remove loki from void and after that vauban prime :D

Well, U19 has the new star chart, so yes

37 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

of course alot of poeple including me believe that umbra is connected to the war within whenever that may release either next update or possibly U20

Excaly..

34 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Well who actually knows. U19 is coming out in May or June, they said they want to put volt and mags rework and all the warframes Passives before U19. They said that will come out before the end of May. Soon?? And they said at pax east Vauban prime will come out at late/end of spring. That's June 16th, around there so. Idk I would love to see it come out now but they are working on it.

So, they going to delay Valban Prime, until June 16th?, what about U19?, this is the reason why people burn out, Zero content.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

At this point I wouldn't expect Umbra to arrive until update twenty-five.

I'm serious.

lol, I'm with you on that

14 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

-wrong-

Yeah, your wrong on that, spacing out on stuff like, that will just burn out players and we already kown whats confirmed in U19, a new warframe is always out each Update, you clearly not been here for long, or pay attention much. 

1. Catbrows: U19

2. Star Chart: U19

3. War within: U19

4.  Fairly Frame: U19

5. New PvP thing: Maybe U19

10 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

They cant just release Excal Umbra. They have to create a story quest around him.

That takes lots of time.

lol I wish, but that excuse "It takes time" has been floating around for years now

5 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

All aboard the Hype Train! Toot toot!

2 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

HYPE

and yea, we will find it out (at least) 1 week before the "update" :D

Don't hype too much fokes, Hype ALWAYS leads to disappointment, this is why I never hype, I blew up the hype train years ago 

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

hehhehe, hay be my guest, if you want to hype, but I'm just sayin, it always leads to disappointment. its a fact

Im playing for over 2 years now and honestly i must say that you are right. But hey im also not smoking because i think its good for me. xD

7 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

1. Catbrows: U19

2. Star Chart: U19

3. War within: U19

4.  Fairly Frame: U19

5. New PvP thing: Maybe U19

lol I wish, but that excuse "It takes time" has been floating around for years now

Wrong

Spaced out 19.0 - fairy frame, war within, catbrows, mag volt reworks, (syndicate melees?) + Probably new Pvp thing

19.5 Star Chart 3

19.8 Umbra

If you think DE is going to release a huge packet of content, then you don't know how DE works.

small but constant updates.

//Edit:
Star Chart sound pretty far off to me. Not expecting it 19.0 at all and Umbra very unlikely.

Edited by TheBright888

29 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

Vauban never disappoints me.

Well, I've yet to fully play-test him, out of the box, I dislike this 2 main powers, Tesla & Bounce, but his last 2 powers are great.

26 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

Im playing for over 2 years now and honestly i must say that you are right. But hey im also not smoking because i think its good for me. xD

Yey!

40 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Wrong

It has been confirmed, that we are getting Katvats in U19, along with a new warframe, we ALWAYS get a new frame Every update. We're clearly getting War within in the next update as well. While I am unsure on star-chart 2,0 cuz that did take a long time to make, same goes for the new PvP mode.

I kown how DE works, thank you very much.

Edited by LegionCynex

55 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Wrong

Spaced out 19.0

If you think DE is going to release a huge packet of content, then you don't know how DE works.

did you buy that account? cause if you were a long time player you'd know the major updates (U16, U17, U18) are all huge packs of content. that was probably the more ridiculous thing i've seen today.

2 hours ago, TheBright888 said:

Wrong

Spaced out 19.0

Legion isn't far off.

Kavat companions, star chart 3.0, new cinematic quest, and faery frame will all arrive day one of u19.

Lunaro will probably be shortly after u19 although not so late as u19.8, probably before u19.5 I'd say.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Legion isn't far off.

Kavat companions, star chart 3.0, new cinematic quest, and faery frame will all arrive day one of u19.

Lunaro will probably be shortly after u19 although not so late as u19.8, probably before u19.5 I'd say.

Scott said Lunaro should be shipped with U19, so unless it gets delayed, it's another thing in the U19 checklist.

3 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

did you buy that account? cause if you were a long time player you'd know the major updates (U16, U17, U18) are all huge packs of content. that was probably the more ridiculous thing i've seen today.

DHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Oh my GOD, Oh oh god Lord I love you so much...

this comment made me laugh SO HARD

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Legion isn't far off.

Thank you!

Kavats/War Within/Fairy Frame will all come in U19, confirmed. However I am not 100% if the star-chart will be coming in U19, there is no solid proof yet, as there was no update for it for a long time.As for Lunaro, yes I have heard soctt saying, it will "hopefully" ship with U19

So, yes U19 will be the biggest update yet I think, cuz of what we're all getting, if we get star-chart 2.0, I mean think about it, this update will be HUGE.

U19:

New Kavat Companions: Is a big update alone, who knows how meny we're getting, when we got the dogs, we had 5 I think, then we had the chesa after. Along with a bunch of new mods and armor and skins.

New Star-Chart: As far I readed from Devstreams, this will be not only a massive UI overhaul, but huge mission changes, and there is ALOT of missions, so I assume this is the bigger cake of the update, this alone with the new frame, will make a U19 

War Within: Not sure how big and revealing this quest will be, but considering its another second dream type of update, I can assume it be as big as U18 was, along with the themed weapons from it and skins and armor, just like we did with 2nd dream.

Lunaro: Considering, if we get this in U19, this is a GAMEMODE, that is huge alone as well, new powers?, new weapons?, new frames?, who knows!

Focus 2.0: While i dout this will be in U19, as well, but we can always hope, this has new powers, new enmmys and such, so hopefully this will come to, with war within.

49 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Told you so: 

well technically you are off by a week. but then again nobody is really incorrect in this situation. we'll be getting vauban prime on the 17th, or 24th? can't remember off the top of my head if it's PA ends, week in between (17th) then vauban (24th) or PA ends (10th) vauban prime (17th)