Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

Well, Vauban is probably going to replace Loki Prime, and unless they shuffle the drop tables a lot, it's going to be comparatively easy to get, since Loki parts mostly drop from Sabotage/Surv missions and have a decent drop rate. 

And yes, original Vauban is proly going to the dojo. 

Expect 50 Alertium Extract as a research requirement for each part, tho :D

Edited by Reifnir

It's more of a tossup, really. Like the Vauban Prime bits will drop from certain mission types that can be farmed, but will likely have a low drop rate. Vauban standard, on the other hand, is always rewarded when you do the alerts, you just have to wait for the alerts to show up.

Edited by XRosenkreuz

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Thats a primed collar(Accessory), not a primed kubrow

And we already have Primed Kubrow armor and a Primed fur pattern so I doubt each type of kubrow breed will be given a "prime breed".

27 minutes ago, xubile said:

here come void alerts with all new 52 list on the table of 2% dropchances

wait I thought we have that already? it's called sorties. Where the list is short, but the cores rain from the heavens of RNG.

he wouldn't be the first. Ash Prime is easier to get if you don't have a group that can just go and Raid at the drop of a hat (most people don't), and with Rathuum now a thing, it's arguably easier to farm for Saryn prime than to go through the apparently tedious arena battles to reach Kela De Thaym. it'll also be easier to get Mesa Prime when she's released, as you won't be messing around with Mutalist Navs.

2 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Imagine him swimming in a pool of Forma of the drop table at T4....

I can hear Ash laughing from a distance xD

1 hour ago, Repligon said:

I bet droprate will be so low you will get vauban alerts sooner that drops from the void.

As always.

50 minutes ago, xubile said:

here come void alerts with all new 52 list on the table of 2% dropchances

^ these people know how it's gonna go down. sad thing is that these nightmarish suggestions wouldn't be out of Place for DE.

I'm glad that we're getting AkStiletto Prime, simple because it disproved the naysayers who said "DE won't make more Akimbo Prime pistols, so forget about AkLex/AkVasto Prime". they might be pretty good as well, and I'm looking forward to the Fragor prime, though it'll need to do a LOT of damage to make me drop the Jat Kittag.