Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Simulor status or Crit??

CLiPtec

Question

I been wondering what should I build on my synoid simulor. Its weird that youtubers suggest elements 4/5 full but others suggest put crit on the weapon. Care show your build on it? and I feel like dont want to remove the D polarity and other since its way behind not like some other weapon where its r etardely placed at first socket.

Edited by CLiPtec

11 answers to this question

I've also seen people swear by crit simulor, but I go for pure damage.  I use Heavy Cal, Serration, Shred, Wildfire, 3x 90% elements, 1x elemental + status.  The first forma I used was to change that D to a V.

Also, you know you can move polarities around once you've formed once?  After your first forma you can rearrange the polarities on anything however you like; the only exceptions are aura, exilus, and stance slots.

Edited by Buff00n

Crit > pure dmg. Guaranteed headshots ppl...Also dont use split chamber. THe dmg is dealt once even with split chamber due to mechanics. And youll want at least one fire rate mod(I use Vile Accel). There's no point of using punch through mods cause has infinite punch through in its aoe. And I'd go 2 element(magnetic is a given) and then the +crit dmg on kill(forget the name of it)

Edited by rawr1254

8 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I've also seen people swear by crit simulor, but I go for pure damage.  I use Heavy Cal, Serration, Shred, Wildfire, 3x 90% elements, 1x elemental + status.  The first forma I used was to change that D to a V.

Also, you know you can move polarities around once you've formed once?  After your first forma you can rearrange the polarities on anything however you like; the only exceptions are aura, exilus, and stance slots.

EHH?? When did this available, I DID NOT KNOW!. Oh well i guess this happen when you away from the game 1 year. so Wait does it consume Forma??

Edited by CLiPtec

10 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Crit > pure dmg. Guaranteed headshots ppl...

Yeah...  Doing the math, even ignoring headshots, replacing my wildfilre and dmg+status mods with point strike and vital sense gives about 27% more dmg per stack and 23% more DPS (the reduced clip size hurts a little bit, but it's negligible).  I might have to put another forma on my simulor...

2 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Yeah...  Doing the math, even ignoring headshots, replacing my wildfilre and dmg+status mods with point strike and vital sense gives about 27% more dmg per stack and 23% more DPS (the reduced clip size hurts a little bit, but it's negligible).  I might have to put another forma on my simulor...

Honestly you just use this and your good and it only takes 2 formas lol. http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Synoid_Simulor/t_30_22203040_131-6-5-133-4-5-137-1-10-140-3-5-150-0-10-159-2-5-405-5-5-626-7-5_150-8-137-7-159-5-140-9-133-6-405-9-131-6-626-9/en/2-0-83/

21 minutes ago, CLiPtec said:

Wait does it consume Forma??

Go into your weapon build, click 'Actions' at the bottom, then choose 'Swap Polarity'.  You can swap polarity between almost any two slots until you're happy, click 'Apply', and you're done.  It will remove all your mod selections and you have to re-build them, but it doesn't cost you anything but a minute or two.

21 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

is this when run full 4 CP? what about for corpus and void? and what other good mod to replace bladed round.

oddly enough, SS is a crit/headshot monster.  

i have one pure damage build and another pure crit build, and the crit build seems to mow down anything in it's path as long as i put the shots just above the bots' heads or just at head level. 

SS is a very quirky, very fun weapon, imho

Wait do I have to aim with the simulor to see crit dmg difference with bladed round after kill ? or Just spam like normal? I see some people say that for tonkor it works without aimming, So just wanna know if it works like that.