Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about that sonicor...

Modulus14

Question

So I have played a lot of Warframe, but took about 6-8 months off until about a month ago I have been slowly getting into it. My 6-forma'd atomos was my go-to secondary (or V. Marelok), but I just built the sonicor, put 6 forma in it and DAYUM! I am loving this weapon! It does decent damage and you can't beat the ragdoll effect because it scales. It got me thinking what other new weapons I am missing out on, whether it be primary, secondary, or melee... what is your favorite and most fun weapon to come out in the last 6-8 months?

9 answers to this question

Sonicor does mediokrish damage but has good cc affect not to be underestimated. On some maps can remove mobs from existence, of any level. 

Weapons that came out recently and are good?

Staticor definitely. Imo strongest secondary weapon in game atm, even outclasses most primaries. 

Lession, nice polearm, good damage, I recommend willow stance - easy to use. 

Azima, imo best automatic secondary in game atm.

Sonicor with magnum force,concussion, hornet strike,pummel,lethal torment,barrel diffusion(the multi shot if I spelt it wrong/wrong name) plus w/e else (if you want more reload and fire rate or element damage) .

Love it , use that and tonkor with a bunch of mirage&novas (blind and novas power) non stop explosions without much threat lol 

I mean DE the sonicor is awful don't even look at it it'll never be useful oh well lol .

most recent weapons that I enjoy the most:

Primary:  Dex Sybaris and Vulkar  Wraith: both are marked improvements, excellent marksman rifles and are visually attractive. I just wish the Vulkar's Scope didn't have those other silly dots in the centre (both unnecessary and distracting)

Secondary: Azima. the Spira Primes are better, but I find the Azima more fun, I love the sound of it and the alt fire is quirky and unusual. not bad for a gun I didn't have to buy or build myself.

Melee; Lesion. I was sceptical about sacrificing my Tipedo, but the lesion is well worth it. way better damage output overall, and good-looking too for an Infested weapon.

honourable mentions: Spira Prime, Strun Wraith, Nikana Prime.

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Secondary: Azima. the Spira Primes are better, but I find the Azima more fun, I love the sound of it and the alt fire is quirky and unusual. not bad for a gun I didn't have to buy or build myself.

I assure you, my gut told me and simulator testing vs lvl 100 heavy gunner confirmed, azima is fabulous weapon, imo it outclasses category favorites (aksomati, twin grakatas, crit build) by substantial margin and has much better ammo /magazine economy then later. With high RoF even 30-40% of status is totally viable, rest to slash /corrosive +cold. Very, very good weapon, oh did I mention that it's the POISON to nullifiers? ;)

Edited by ThorienKELL