Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Hallowed Guardian (18.8.2) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Megan

I have a question. I know you guys have enough on your plate with the development of what is to come next. But I was thinking... you guys have released a lot of sword styles from a Katana, rapier, single handed, to a broadsword with the vast stance mods that comes with it. I know you guys did a two handed sword style with the nikana stance but ya know some people used two hands on a single hand sword that was carried on their backs (like how the tenno does) i think you guys should atleast think about the idea of another sword stance that would have them use two hands. if not two hands then maybe the unorthodox style of wielding the blade backwards like starkiller from the force unleashed.   

And i was also wondering... there are many different kinds of swords but i was wondering if maybe if possible.. make a light saber kinda sword, or a skin.. is that possible?

Edited by (XB1)devereus2

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

so whats in the accessories pack for vaub prime? 

Pack Includes:
- 1365 Platinum 
- Citadella Prime Syandana – Evoking fortress designs of the ancient past, this is Vauban Prime’s signature Syandana
- Cateno Prime Sugatra – An Orokin relic of the highest distinction
- 90 Day Affinity Booster
- 90 Day Credit Booster

48 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Pack Includes:
- 1365 Platinum 
- Citadella Prime Syandana – Evoking fortress designs of the ancient past, this is Vauban Prime’s signature Syandana
- Cateno Prime Sugatra – An Orokin relic of the highest distinction
- 90 Day Affinity Booster
- 90 Day Credit Booster

thank you !

i was looking around and the prime access link wasnt working that drew posted >_< 

HOTFIX: 05/17/ 2:00 P.M

Additions
vmd8QPm.png
Vauban Prime Access!
Vauban Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived: 

Vauban Changes
Bounce Revisions

•    Vauban’s Bounce ability has been renamed to Minelayer.
•    Cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss!
-    Bounce: A deployable launch pad that can be attached to any surface. Use on enemies, squad members, or as a personal mobility tool.
-    Trip Laser: Creates a horizontal laser that trips/stumbles incoming enemies. 
-    Shred:  Landmine that flings enemies backwards while ragdolling them, stripping armour in the process. 
-    Concuss: Landmine that makes enemies deaf and confused.

Fixes
•    Fixed several Syandanas that were not attaching properly and clipping through Warframes.
•    Fixed several Syandanas not attaching properly when the Nyx Nemesis skin was equipped.
•    Fixed the Pakal shoulder attachment not appearing on Banshee.
•    Fixed Vauban’s Bastille making enemies immune to stun/knockdown/stagger/ragdoll.
•    Fixed enemies being able to move around while in their landing animation from Vauban’s Bounce ability. 
•    Fixed Dual Kama Blueprints being rewarded in T4 Survival missions, and replaced with the intended Dual Kama Prime Blueprint.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

HOTFIX: 05/17/ 2:00 P.M

Additions
vmd8QPm.png
Vauban Prime Access!
Vauban Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived: 

Vauban Changes
Bounce Revisions

•    Vauban’s Bounce ability has been renamed to Minelayer.
•    Cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss!
-    Bounce: A deployable launch pad that can be attached to any surface. Use on enemies, squad members, or as a personal mobility tool.
-    Trip Laser: Creates a horizontal laser that trips/stumbles incoming enemies. 
-    Shred:  Landmine that flings enemies backwards while ragdolling them, stripping armour in the process. 
-    Concuss: Landmine that makes enemies deaf and confused.

Fixes
•    Fixed several Syandanas that were not attaching properly and clipping through Warframes.
•    Fixed several Syandanas not attaching properly when the Nyx Nemesis skin was equipped.
•    Fixed the Pakal shoulder attachment not appearing on Banshee.
•    Fixed Vauban’s Bastille making enemies immune to stun/knockdown/stagger/ragdoll.
•    Fixed enemies being able to move around while in their landing animation from Vauban’s Bounce ability. 
•    Fixed Dual Kama Blueprints being rewarded in T4 Survival missions, and replaced with the intended Dual Kama Prime Blueprint.

going for that syandana  ...

and that bounce rework mmmmhmmmmmmmm

On 4/28/2016 at 0:30 PM, (XB1)JON789 said:

Thanks Megan, i'm seeing a lot of new players in the game recently, you guys are nailing it

i am new!!! and the game is the best game as well as the best community i have been apart of. RIP Call of Duty/ DC Universe.

HOTFIX 18/05 1:38PM

•    Fixed not being able to trade Landing Craft components.
•    Fixed the Citadella Prime Syandana not displaying it’s proper FX in the Relays. 
•    Fixed not being able to trade the Dera Vandal BluePrint, Karak Wraith BluePrint, Strun Wraith BluePrint, Snipetron Vandal Blueprint/Barrel and Sheev BluePrint.
•    Fixed hearing the AkStiletto Prime firing sound from across the map.

5 hours ago, (XB1)HeavyMarmot3882 said:

pm me i'll give u already built parts if DE will let us

That's not how trading works. Standard frames cannot be traded, and no built parts can be traded. I have my own Oberon parts, I just don't build it because I mastered him well over a year ago. I don't feel like ranking up another just to try out a skin.

When are we get any new information on the updates for xboxone don't get me wrong I like this game it's fun but this not hear no information on status for console updates is really annoying. I feel console player are being treated second rated when it comes to this game and pc players are being treated with first class.But I find it funny when a new prime access comes out all platforms receive the update to buy it. If they can create a patch that quick for console why can't they do it for the new banshee skin or any of pass or recent skins. I can understand making sure sure that the larger updates run smoothly on console but really it's been over 3 weeks and still no word from the dev streams about our 18.8.3+. I know what people on going say it takes time for them to convert it to consoles then get it certified, ok but they been porting this game for two years now and still we getting our updates so late in the game it's not even funny. Serious when are going to get our 18.8.3+ update? In the fall of 2016 because it's seriously looking like it. I'm not saying DE is a bad company but I think they bitten off more then they can chew when ported this game to console. If they want the console to continue playing their game they need too make some changes to their development cycle so that way everyone on every platform can play when I updates drops and require new skins when they release.