Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looting in squad

Clavarove

Question

My squad went to this nightmare mod alert 
''hammer shot mod'' in saturn (titan) .. 
and two of us died and unable to respawn , but one of us manage to extract and finish the alert mission,
here's the kicker , two of them got the nightmare mod , the other one died and the one who carried us thru .
i'm the only one who did not get it . 
it happen the same thing in Void mission too where items tht a squad member all will get , i will not get it .
if anyone has a solution or anything , pls let me know , because , we went thru hell in that nightmare mod and we are not that geared players too .
so its a lil bit hard 

9 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

it's the afk system that was made to reduce afk leechers but it hurts beginners that might not be able to survive entire missions more :/

plz remove it DE

Remove the only thing preventing leechers from spreading everywhere?  How about... NO.

Beginners aren't meant to survive high-level missions without good equipment or expert help.

If you're having problems, bring a Trinity or a Limbo and at most two new players if you can handle the mission while also worrying about them.  Problem solved.

Personally I just take tank Trin into public and see who I get squadded with.  I'm not getting killed because I'm good at what I do, and if the team can't handle not getting killed even with 99% Blessing then they can stay down.

okay that afk system maybe causing it 
but the void mission , everyone was moving and killing ,
3 of us .
we got out , check our loot, 2 of my buds has the same ammount of argon crystal
and i have none , if the afk system is ''there'' , where did then argon's go ??
ping was around 100ms .. is it the lag or connection ?? 
anyhow , thanks for the reply guys .

1 hour ago, Hemmo67 said:

it's the afk system that was made to reduce afk leechers but it hurts beginners that might not be able to survive entire missions more :/

plz remove it DE

Unfortunately, it exists because of leeches and probably isn't going anywhere.

I see 2 big problems here: 1. OP isn't geared up enough for the content they are running to the point that they can't be carried (you may need to invest some more effort into maxing Redirection/Vitality and Serration/Hornet Strike if you haven't done so), and 2. Matchmaking here doesn't do a very good job of grouping up players at different Mastery/Gear levels, and maybe Conclave Ratings need to be considered in the future.

*Edit: Actually, there's one more problem in that nowhere in-game is there any mention of an AFK timer.

Edited by DaftMeat

10 minutes ago, Clavarove said:

okay that afk system maybe causing it 
but the void mission , everyone was moving and killing ,
3 of us .
we got out , check our loot, 2 of my buds has the same ammount of argon crystal
and i have none , if the afk system is ''there'' , where did then argon's go ??
ping was around 100ms .. is it the lag or connection ?? 
anyhow , thanks for the reply guys .

Argon isn't necessarily an end-reward, most probably it was a pickup during mission - your friends picked them up, you didn't, so you don't get it.
Lag might make it harder for you to pick up certain stuff (not dropping down, not picking up for extended periods etc.).

I think 2  minutes is OK. You could still manage to get reward:

if you know you may not be able to finish, if you stay 1 minute dead and then revive, you could still be able to struggle till the end of the mission, which shouldn't be longer than 10 mins - 4 revives x 1 min. The rest of 5 mins you can hope, that someone will revive you before you will beed off. 

I have another problem - in the moment I died in a mission, afk person logged off - he was a host, so after he left and the rest of us ended mission, only I had 1 kill and almost 0 xps, like it was after I revived.  

Edited by Morndawn