Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

OP is just an elitist who thinks he's better than anyone regarding canon lore in warframe. Not saying he's a troll, he's just so convinced that he's right and him alone, and that's one of the worst clinical issue ever. If anything, we don't need your kind in the community, just play your little warframe canon lore somewhere alone, thank you.

4 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Concept art. Orbiter is just an informal name for the Liset.

Well no. No kidding here,

The part before the ramp, window, navigation, news, market and stuff are part of the liset interior. Beyond the ramp however foundry, arsenal, mods... operator. are in the orbiter unit.

The Liset would be way to small to house them all.

1 minute ago, Airwolfen said:

Well no. No kidding here,

The part before the ramp, window, navigation, news, market and stuff are part of the liset interior. Beyond the ramp however foundry, arsenal, mods... operator. are in the orbiter unit.

The Liset would be way to small to house them all.

Void pockets. The same stuff that lets us hold our Arsenal, and even some pockets on the Warframe where we keep our changes of ammunition for our selected weapons.

As well as where we keep our Kubrows, how we let our Foundry hold items we're not ready to claim, our Sentinels, and so on.

Edited by SuikiAmon

12 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

It's called the Liset, dummy. As for it being there? It is for me, too. I don't know why or how it got back there. Or who that kid is in the chair back there. I thought I'd finally get a room for my Frames to actually rest and sleep in.

Ahem.

bkKCPlF.gif

1 minute ago, SuikiAmon said:

Void pockets. The same stuff that lets us hold our Arsenal, and even some pockets on the Warframe where we keep our changes of ammunition for our selected weapons.

Ordis even says he'll keep the orbiter hidden in the void.. 

2 minutes ago, Agent_Maine said:

But it clearly states that the Liset is simply a landing craft, while the Orbiter is the spacecraft which we are in when we are out of missions.

Jesus, do you even read at all?

Of course not. Who needs to read when you are supreme overlord of Warframe Knowledge?

9 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

I would link directly to the segment they talked about the orbiter in the devstream but those things are an hour long and it was quite a while ago :/

But the orbiter external is not done yet though they hinted at it going live in the next update or 19. If it was we would have had a docking animation as well.

Wait.. Can show that!

bkKCPlF.gif

Edited by Airwolfen
I'll be dammed someone posted this gif before me

4 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

As well as where we keep our Kubrows, how we let our Foundry hold items we're not ready to claim, our Sentinels, and so on.

you are literally saying "the devs got the lore of the game they created wrong. The lore I'm throwing now, the one I just made up and doesn't go against my wishes, IS THE TRUE LORE"

Just now, JudasMaiden said:

Okay, so now I realise how the OP feels like, after 14 pages of excessive denial, and I think it might be appropriate

I'm not in denial of anything. I know what the truth is, but no one else seems to even dare grasp it.

OP, for your own sake... Stop. You are wrong. You were wrong 14 pages ago and are even more wrong 14 pages after. We aren't even insulting, it is not required: Your mind is factually denser than a black hole. The only reason this wasn't locked already is because it is so ridiculous it is almost amusing to watch. So, please, stop shaming yourself... And stop.

3 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

I'll be here till i have to go to work in an hour :D

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I am supposed to be working right now...
Thank the God my colleagues don't know English 

Edited by Teloch